Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha i still think he will sign for us i really do.
It’s still entirely possible. These latest articles about him not being happy about rotation could either be an attempt by his agent to distance Sanchez from City & take the focus away from the agent’s gross miscalculation or a plant by the rags to try to make him look a troublemaker before he does sign. He started 47 games for Arsenal last season & he’d start a similar number for us.

I see lightning but yet to hear the thunder.

Mmmmmmm. Lots of flash posturing and clubs agreeing a deal(lightening) but no-go by the player (thunder)???? Keep them coming Tolm. Much better than all this straight talking bollox you've been doing lately haha

It’s still entirely possible. These latest articles about him not being happy about rotation could either be an attempt by his agent to distance Sanchez from City & take the focus away from the agent’s gross miscalculation or a plant by the rags to try to make him look a troublemaker before he does sign. He started 47 games for Arsenal last season & he’d start a similar number for us.
Let it go man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.