Giggs named Wales manager

He had to have psychological treatment when he left his job at the swamp? I'm of the opinion this is a man who is not in full control of his mental faculties. So he never thought about when his playing days were over then? He just assumed he'd be there till he dropped dead, or something? That they'd make him an honorary president for life, simply because he once played for them?
What about the millions of other players who have had to hang up their boots when their career has come to an end? Did they suffer so much fucking mental torment that they too had to seek professional help?

This is a man who is universally detested after what he did to his own brother, rightly so. This is a man who even his own father cannot stand and has gone to the UK media in order to broadcast the fact that he hates his own son!

This is a man who should take a long, hard look at himself and re-adjust his moral compass.

Apparently there has been a massive surge in the share prices in chastity belts after a sudden and unexpected purchasing frenzy in Wales.

18 months away from football concerns me too. Bellamy, Roberts and Bowen have all been more active.

Is it all right to stop laughing now? What a farce!! Craig Bellamy, a TRUE Welshman gets overlooked for this stupid ....hole!!! Well I guess it means that Wales won't be competing with the rest of the world for a while.
This....

I feel the need to take antibiotics just after looking at a picture of Giggs. He must be swimming in diseases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.