The unpopular objective thread

• The Abu Dhabi regime's human rights record is a stain on the club despite the mental gymnastics people do to distance the two.
  • Vincent Kompany has never been a good captain for us and instead added to the nervous energy that permeates the ground when we're under the kosh.
  • Our Academy is nothing more than a PR campaign because it doesn't produce players for our first team squad - whatever the reasons for that, and the "but it's new!" excuse is a very poor one.
  • Jim Cassell and many others were prematurely abandoned because they didn't visually look like the type of person we wanted at the club despite vast knowledge and experience.
  • The club doesn't give a shit about us as fans but more importantly, it never did either.
  • For all of the apparent greatness we have, this team falls apart without David Silva and there's nobody in world football who can replace him. And now he's 32.
  • Yaya will be remembered with rose tinted glasses as his terrible and lazy performances are forgotten but he doesn't give a shit about City and never has past how much we're paying him - although he'll act the part post-retirement hoping to land a cushy job somewhere and we'll call him a "Legend" in the same way that you "love" your ex-wife or ex-husband.
  • I like New York City FC and think the CFG is a nice concept that makes me interested in other leagues and have a "home team" somewhat to follow. I don't give a shit about the rest of the stuff, it just makes me watch more football with an interest.
  • Our shirts are terrible and have been since Umbro who we never should have moved on from (forcibly so, admittedly).
  • We ARE the best team in Premier League history and it's not even a close competition, no matter what happens in the leagues and CL. Nobody has ever played anything like what we're playing and it's showing a lot of Little Englanders that their precious Premier League is all marketing and no different from any other league in the world.
  • A fan who watches the matches on TV in Nigeria is just as big and important a fan as you are and this "but I'm a local fan" stuff is small time bollocks.
  • Raheem Sterling is constantly criticised because he's black.
  • Txiki Begiristain was one of the best post-takeover signings we've ever made and 95% of the people who criticise him don't even know what it is that he does and are doing it as a meme.
  • People in the Transfer Forum rate players primarily on Football Manager, FIFA and things they've heard other people say. No, you haven't watched Pissbutchio playing in the Slovakian league enough to rate him comparatively to John Stones, sit down.
  • John Stones is a better defender than everybody we've had post-takeover not named Kompany or Otamendi even without his passing ability.
  • Along the same lines, Lescott is the most overrated former player we've ever had and he was Mangalaesque at times. People have forgotten the "Liability Lescott" tag.
  • QPR threw the game at 2-2 when they knew they were safe. We all know it.
  • Jadon Sancho is a bottle merchant who didn't fancy himself to compete against Jesus and he'll never be a top player because he lacks the courage to be one.
  • People who hark back to the "good old days" when we were crap are remembering a time that doesn't exist. Being a City fan was fucking shit for most of the past 30 years before the takeover and I refuse to believe anybody actually enjoyed going every week and watching us get fucking twatted by Swindon or some other bunch of plodders. I was there too, it was wank.
  • With modern day training, diet and coaching, Kinkladze would be a £100m player and it would be cheap at that. Stop being scared to say this because rags might take the piss.
  • Our matchgoing fanbase is way too old and it is a contributing factor in the atmosphere.
Ok guys I'd better be off for a week, see you later!

And I thought I might have gone too far! But I agree with everything except the QPR game. That's bollocks!

We wont win the league this year, the media, the country, will all be willing Liverpool on to win it whilst we perform at last years nervous levels for the 2nd half of the season. Been waiting to get that off my chest for a while, now it cant happen.

The most important thing to our team is the team spirit, doesnt matter how skilled (To a degree) the players are, they just got to be intelligent and can play football. sick of hearing about the latest whizkid player who can score wonder goals etc. If they dont work hard and believe in the club/manager then we aint going anywhere

fuck off Sanchez

I don't think Kompany is or ever was technically good enough on the ball to play in this system.

I think we've seen the best of Aguero.

Yaya should have been sold 18 months ago.

Oooooh that looks bad now it's written down. Have I gone too far?

P.s. I cringe whenever I hear the song bluemoon. It's shite.

I think Vinny started out as a midfielder, always thought he was decent on the ball, and could pick pass, but Stones and Ota have surpassed him on that front this season.

I love blue moon, but not because it's sung by our fans, but because it's in my favourite film "American Werewolf in London"!

• The Abu Dhabi regime's human rights record is a stain on the club despite the mental gymnastics people do to distance the two.
  • Vincent Kompany has never been a good captain for us and instead added to the nervous energy that permeates the ground when we're under the kosh.
  • Our Academy is nothing more than a PR campaign because it doesn't produce players for our first team squad - whatever the reasons for that, and the "but it's new!" excuse is a very poor one.
  • Jim Cassell and many others were prematurely abandoned because they didn't visually look like the type of person we wanted at the club despite vast knowledge and experience.
  • The club doesn't give a shit about us as fans but more importantly, it never did either.
  • For all of the apparent greatness we have, this team falls apart without David Silva and there's nobody in world football who can replace him. And now he's 32.
  • Yaya will be remembered with rose tinted glasses as his terrible and lazy performances are forgotten but he doesn't give a shit about City and never has past how much we're paying him - although he'll act the part post-retirement hoping to land a cushy job somewhere and we'll call him a "Legend" in the same way that you "love" your ex-wife or ex-husband.
  • I like New York City FC and think the CFG is a nice concept that makes me interested in other leagues and have a "home team" somewhat to follow. I don't give a shit about the rest of the stuff, it just makes me watch more football with an interest.
  • Our shirts are terrible and have been since Umbro who we never should have moved on from (forcibly so, admittedly).
  • We ARE the best team in Premier League history and it's not even a close competition, no matter what happens in the leagues and CL. Nobody has ever played anything like what we're playing and it's showing a lot of Little Englanders that their precious Premier League is all marketing and no different from any other league in the world.
  • A fan who watches the matches on TV in Nigeria is just as big and important a fan as you are and this "but I'm a local fan" stuff is small time bollocks.
  • Txiki Begiristain was one of the best post-takeover signings we've ever made and 95% of the people who criticise him don't even know what it is that he does and are doing it as a meme.
  • People in the Transfer Forum rate players primarily on Football Manager, FIFA and things they've heard other people say. No, you haven't watched Pissbutchio playing in the Slovakian league enough to rate him comparatively to John Stones, sit down.
  • John Stones is a better defender than everybody we've had post-takeover not named Kompany or Otamendi even without his passing ability.
  • Along the same lines, Lescott is the most overrated former player we've ever had and he was Mangalaesque at times. People have forgotten the "Liability Lescott" tag.
  • QPR threw the game at 2-2 when they knew they were safe. We all know it.
  • Jadon Sancho is a bottle merchant who didn't fancy himself to compete against Jesus and he'll never be a top player because he lacks the courage to be one.
  • People who hark back to the "good old days" when we were crap are remembering a time that doesn't exist. Being a City fan was fucking shit for most of the past 30 years before the takeover and I refuse to believe anybody actually enjoyed going every week and watching us get fucking twatted by Swindon or some other bunch of plodders. I was there too, it was wank.
  • With modern day training, diet and coaching, Kinkladze would be a £100m player and it would be cheap at that. Stop being scared to say this because rags might take the piss.
  • Our matchgoing fanbase is way too old and it is a contributing factor in the atmosphere.
Ok guys I'd better be off for a week, see you later!
As my alter-ego user name got a lifetime ban from these portals, for arguing the very point made in line 1 of this list,with the OP i offer the following:
Damocles is a fking hypocrite.

As my alter-ego user name got a lifetime ban from these portals, for arguing the very point made in line 1 of this list,with the OP i offer the following:
Damocles is a fking hypocrite.

I'm not personally responsible for your ban and we have never banned a single person because of an opinion they've expressed, only the manner in which it has been expressed. Oh and I went through about 400 pages of insults because I mentioned this the day of the trophy parade so you can stick that one.

Funny how everybody is innocent in jail. It's never YOU lot at fault is it? Always Nazi moderators.

And had the audacity to leave Liverpool

I were not a City fan my view would be that Raheem Sterling isn't a particularly good player. He looks good because of who he's playing alongside and the majority of his goals this season have been unmissable tap ins

I'm not personally responsible for your ban and we have never banned a single person because of an opinion they've expressed, only the manner in which it has been expressed. Oh and I went through about 400 pages of insults because I mentioned this the day of the trophy parade so you can stick that one.

Funny how everybody is innocent in jail. It's never YOU lot at fault is it? Always Nazi moderators.
It was you, you hypocritical twat.....there you go, another ban imminent.

It was you, you hypocritical twat.....there you go, another ban imminent.

Tell you what, I'll look it up so the gallery can play along as well and they can see you're full of shit. What was the name?

Also, it's almost like you think there's a ban incoming because you were unable to reasonably express yourself isn't it? WHICH WAS LITERALLY WHAT I JUST SAID.

And had the audacity to leave Liverpool

I were not a City fan my view would be that Raheem Sterling isn't a particularly good player. He looks good because of who he's playing alongside and the majority of his goals this season have been unmissable tap ins

Personally I think his technique is still terrible, he doesn’t seem strike the ball cleanly 90% of the time. His goal in the friendly vs Madrid in the summer was the only time I’ve ever seen a player mishit it so badly that it wrong footed the keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.