Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but nobody knows whether any of this is true. Like everyone else you are giving your opinion. Nobody knows if it's over and he's going to united or whether he may still come to City. Until he has signed on dotted line for anyone, he remains an arsenal player !
I disagree.

There's been numerous credible reports of:
1) City pulling out of negotiations;
2) ManU and Chelsea interested in Sanchez.

There's been zero reports of:
1) Denial by Sanchez that the Chelsea/ManU rumors are false and that he simply wants to join City;
2) Denial by City that the ManU/Chelsea rumors are false and that these are simply Arsenal's ploys at driving up wages.

Little chance that it's not true that - either Sanchez is dicking us for higher wages or that he's genuinely interested in joining another team if wages are higher than what he previously agreed to with City.

Especially since - if it's simply Arsenal trying to drive up prices - both Sanchez and City would be best served by issuing denials.

What seems to be absolutely true is that Sanchez wants out of Arsenal (who can blame him) no matter what.

Sanchez worried about playing time at City? What a crock. It's either that, or he think's we don't have any matches left to play. It matters not, no doubt he'll be playing with himself at Man U, sorry for himself. I guess that works either way.

This is Ripley last survivor of the Thread signing off.

I disagree.

There's been numerous credible reports of:
1) City pulling out of negotiations;
2) ManU and Chelsea interested in Sanchez.

There's been zero reports of:
1) Denial by Sanchez that the Chelsea/ManU rumors are false and that he simply wants to join City;
2) Denial by City that the ManU/Chelsea rumors are false and that these are simply Arsenal's ploys at driving up wages.

Little chance that it's not true that - either Sanchez is dicking us for higher wages or that he's genuinely interested in joining another team if wages are higher than what he previously agreed to with City.

Especially since - if it's simply Arsenal trying to drive up prices - both Sanchez and City would be best served by issuing denials.

Maybe there is some reason for not denying or commenting on statements??
Have you ever been interested in chess or poker, mate?

Sorry but nobody knows whether any of this is true. Like everyone else you are giving your opinion. Nobody knows if it's over and he's going to united or whether he may still come to City. Until he has signed on dotted line for anyone, he remains an arsenal player !

Absolutely this.

Now you come to mention it, didn't Pep say exactly this in an interview some while back? I'd forgotten but thinking about it, I am sure he did. Basically that he wants hungry, keen and committed players who *want* to be here and if you are not that, we don't want you.
Yes when Nasri left

Are people seriously expecting him to take significantly lower wages to come to us than go anywhere else, regardless of who that club might be?

Maybe there is some reason for not denying or commenting on statements??
Have you ever been interested in chess or poker, mate?
There's absolutely a good reason for this - hoping to extract higher wages from City than you previously agreed to if (Sanchez) you eventual sign for City.

But that's precisely why we're no longer interested - screwing around after having previously made a promise is a huge character flaw. One that's rightly (IMO) perceived to be so bad by our management, that once you show this flaw, you've shown signs that you'll be far too much potential trouble - no matter how talented you are - than you're worth in our side, no matter what the price.

Give your word - live by it. Otherwise, we're no longer interested. This is absolutely Pep's philosophy and is at the least backed up by Trixi (but I think it's his philosophy too).

You can play poker with some other teams - but not with City.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.