Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez worried about playing time at City? What a crock. It's either that, or he think's we don't have any matches left to play. It matters not, no doubt he'll be playing with himself at Man U, sorry for himself. I guess that works either way.
No that's a diversion from the Metro, from criticism of joining the rags for cash !

It could have been a misunderstanding.
Could it?
Maybe - but hugely unlikely - why would we pull out of negotiations without first confirming with Sanchez what his position actually is? If it's a misunderstanding, Sanchez, his agent and our management are all incompetent.

Right I'm out of here, not coming back again, the party's over it's time to call it a day. I'm sure my life will be more enjoyable without all this shit. I'm off all football till I rock up at the Etihad on Saturday, hopefully by then Sanchez will be a rag and we can start on the next 5000 page thread on the next big transfer. Bye for now I would like to say it has been a pleasure, but it really hasn't.

Right I'm out of here, not coming back again, the party's over it's time to call it a day. I'm sure my life will be more enjoyable without all this shit. I'm off all football till I rock up at the Etihad on Saturday, hopefully by then Sanchez will be a rag and we can start on the next 5000 page thread on the next big transfer. Bye for now I would like to say it has been a pleasure, but it really hasn't.
But what if something happens in the next few minutes. You won't know about it :-)

Both? I think we have positioned ourselves so that we come out of it with credit and I think we are genuine when saying we will not budge. That said, if Sanchez came crawling to us, I think we would still be more than happy to add him to the squad.

That's a fair point, I guess it's never over till it's over with these things. I do love the ruthlessness City are exuding these days, but then seeing a top player go to a rival (and the rags of all places) while we don't strengthen an area we are already light in doesn't really feel like a victory... a quick glance at the league table helps with perspective though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.