The unpopular objective thread

Have to say that I've often wondered about the commitment of Nedum's last gasp attempt at tackling Sergio before he thankfully scored.

I quite liked the black Utd kit from around 93-94 maybe? That Sharp Viewcam one. Most of my mates had it and although I always insisted that it was wank, I actually quite liked it.

• The Abu Dhabi regime's human rights record is a stain on the club despite the mental gymnastics people do to distance the two.
  • Vincent Kompany has never been a good captain for us and instead added to the nervous energy that permeates the ground when we're under the kosh.
  • Our Academy is nothing more than a PR campaign because it doesn't produce players for our first team squad - whatever the reasons for that, and the "but it's new!" excuse is a very poor one.
  • Jim Cassell and many others were prematurely abandoned because they didn't visually look like the type of person we wanted at the club despite vast knowledge and experience.
  • The club doesn't give a shit about us as fans but more importantly, it never did either.
  • For all of the apparent greatness we have, this team falls apart without David Silva and there's nobody in world football who can replace him. And now he's 32.
  • Yaya will be remembered with rose tinted glasses as his terrible and lazy performances are forgotten but he doesn't give a shit about City and never has past how much we're paying him - although he'll act the part post-retirement hoping to land a cushy job somewhere and we'll call him a "Legend" in the same way that you "love" your ex-wife or ex-husband.
  • I like New York City FC and think the CFG is a nice concept that makes me interested in other leagues and have a "home team" somewhat to follow. I don't give a shit about the rest of the stuff, it just makes me watch more football with an interest.
  • Our shirts are terrible and have been since Umbro who we never should have moved on from (forcibly so, admittedly).
  • We ARE the best team in Premier League history and it's not even a close competition, no matter what happens in the leagues and CL. Nobody has ever played anything like what we're playing and it's showing a lot of Little Englanders that their precious Premier League is all marketing and no different from any other league in the world.
  • A fan who watches the matches on TV in Nigeria is just as big and important a fan as you are and this "but I'm a local fan" stuff is small time bollocks.
  • Raheem Sterling is constantly criticised because he's black.
  • Txiki Begiristain was one of the best post-takeover signings we've ever made and 95% of the people who criticise him don't even know what it is that he does and are doing it as a meme.
  • People in the Transfer Forum rate players primarily on Football Manager, FIFA and things they've heard other people say. No, you haven't watched Pissbutchio playing in the Slovakian league enough to rate him comparatively to John Stones, sit down.
  • John Stones is a better defender than everybody we've had post-takeover not named Kompany or Otamendi even without his passing ability.
  • Along the same lines, Lescott is the most overrated former player we've ever had and he was Mangalaesque at times. People have forgotten the "Liability Lescott" tag.
  • QPR threw the game at 2-2 when they knew they were safe. We all know it.
  • Jadon Sancho is a bottle merchant who didn't fancy himself to compete against Jesus and he'll never be a top player because he lacks the courage to be one.
  • People who hark back to the "good old days" when we were crap are remembering a time that doesn't exist. Being a City fan was fucking shit for most of the past 30 years before the takeover and I refuse to believe anybody actually enjoyed going every week and watching us get fucking twatted by Swindon or some other bunch of plodders. I was there too, it was wank.
  • With modern day training, diet and coaching, Kinkladze would be a £100m player and it would be cheap at that. Stop being scared to say this because rags might take the piss.
  • Our matchgoing fanbase is way too old and it is a contributing factor in the atmosphere.
Ok guys I'd better be off for a week, see you later!

I agree about the Abu Dhabi regime. I always thought Kompany's best performances came when he wasn't captain. The 10/11 season was his best season for the club when Tevez was captain, and Mancini did the right thing by sticking to his guns by keeping Tevez as captain for the FA Cup final. There were times when Kompany put too much pressure on himself as captain, and could be quite rash, leading to red cards, and needless bookings and freekicks. Silva should be our permanent captain now. Our academy is just like Chelsea's. I also think Cassell was treated badly. The CFG is a great concept, and I follow NYC, Melbourne and keep an eye on Marinos, who unfortunately lost the Japanese equivalent of the FA Cup final, and just fell short of the AFC Champions League places. I think our shirts are okay. I think we'll win the league with a records points haul and earliest won. The Premier League is overrated, and it makes me smile after hearing all these pundits go on about how Guardiola only wins things in crap two team leagues, full of shit teams, and how it will be a different story when he gets here. We've used the local fan stuff really as a stick to hit United with, but our global fanbase is growing and of course they're important. Lescott was a clumsy defender definitely. QPR did throw the game at 2-2, look at the way they just passed it back to Hart after Dzeko's equaliser, and then did the same again when they won a throw in after Nasri thought it was his, also the way they completely backed off us allowing De Jong to run forwards unchallenged. The thought of Kinkladze playing under Guardiola is scary.

Have to say that I've often wondered about the commitment of Nedum's last gasp attempt at tackling Sergio before he thankfully scored.

I quite liked the black Utd kit from around 93-94 maybe? That Sharp Viewcam one. Most of my mates had it and although I always insisted that it was wank, I actually quite liked it.

It wasn't Nedum, it was Taiwo

Ban me big boy....you fucking hypocrite.

Exactly.

You've got nothing but a big mouth and as soon as you get challenged to actually show this 'truth' that you're telling, you immediately back down.

You're pathetic. A little man with nothing to do but invent online stories to impress absolutely nobody and can't handle a bit of attention put back on themselves. Now you're asking for a ban so you can again pretend to be this martyr to the cause.

I'm not going to ban you because it's not my job but I hope the other mods don't either so I can remind you of how pathetic you are right now for the next several years.

imagine I am no longer a city fan ok

Neville is still a **** and carrah annoyingly scouse.

Paul scholes was a decent player though as well as a twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.