Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast approaching the don’t give a shiny shite where he goes view now. Total circus if the money being reported is anywhere near accurate we are well out of it.

If/when he sells his soul to the scum, I can guarantee the figures won't be anywhere near the real thing. They are good with things like that.

Still stuck up Fergusons arse

Say what you want about Hince, and God knows I've said plenty but for as much as he admired Sir Alex and cited him as a friend, his blue credentials could never be questioned. Blue from the day he was born...100% guaranteed.

Well, forgetting the World Cup as signing players on the strength of that is a disaster, I have never understood the idea of replacing Aguero, one of the best strikers of all time, with Sanchez, who isn't one.

Sanchez is an ageing forward/wide player not a long term striker replacement for Aguero.

Well, we were not discussing about Sanchez replacing Aguero, but the need to find Aguero's replacement in the near future.

Are people seriously expecting him to take significantly lower wages to come to us than go anywhere else, regardless of who that club might be?
No, it's quite natural for any person to seek maximum recompense for their skill. However, this isn't the issue here. The issue is that he made an agreement to come to us for a agreed financial package. Having done that, when the time came to deliver he decided to push his luck and play us off against the rags. City, quite rightly, told him to go and fuck himself and here we are.
It's not expecting him to take lower wages than he could or would get elsewhere, it's expecting him to keep his word once he's given it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.