Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think Txiki and Pep are principled enough to pass on players that they would dearly like and possibly even think we need if they feel like they have been let down by them or that they aren't 100% committed. I don't think it is about us not needing him enough to do the deal, he tried it on, went back on his word and now is persona non grata.

His word might have been adhered to re wages etc but what might have happened is his agent wants more now and Arsene and his cronies have changed the goal posts.

If we really wanted him Lancet Fluke we could have got him by now even to the point of giving what Arsenal demand a helping hand.

Do you seriously think Arsene wants him to go in January?

We are not desperate enough to accommodate Arsenals wishes which has little to do with Sanchez unless he can appeal to Wengers soft side and tell beg him to let him go to us for a fee we are willing to offer and no player coming the other way.

manure fans believe he is doing medical at 4pm and confirmed at 8pm.
LhBJjKj.gif

Just putting it out there

It's 270k a week deal AFTER tax... guess that's where the 400k rumours came from.

I assume then, the rumoured £290k deal we were working on must have been BEFORE tax.. if that's the case must have had better incentives in the deal or waivers like the commericial deals are with the player not not the club (think we do that for Silva).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.