Rumoured Newcastle takeover

I wonder why?? Ah well just hope we compound their misery at the weekend!

It is off becasue the two sides are about 100 million apart in valuations. Also the buyers wanted a compensation clause regarding any relegation and Ashley wouldn't agree as he might have to hand money back.

It is off becasue the two sides are about 100 million apart in valuations. Also the buyers wanted a compensation clause regarding any relegation and Ashley wouldn't agree as he might have to hand money back.
Christ I bet the toon army is even more fucked off with Ashley than ever!

Christ I bet the toon army is even more fucked off with Ashley than ever!
Deffo, if he wanted to sell he would have found away, he is now trying to save face by saying the fault lay with the prospective buyers making out they were not genuine. I cannot see that going down well with Stavelys backers !!

I bet Stavely is fucking ripping having got investors to the table and all that. Expect the toon will be singing their distain For Ashley at the weekend!

for me the selling price was not right and was well under the market value and something stunk the size of club and its assets and players it should be a lot higher ok its not one of the biggest club in winning silverware but boys its got a very big stadium and land own by the club also a training ground and one of the best fan base in england

what was manchester city sold for back in 2008 and that was without much assets like ground ownership and land everything was took by the city council in moving to the Commonwealth stadium on a 100 year lease we only had the training camp in carrington and players and a fan base and the name

newcastle should be valued near the £500million mark and i still think that would be cheap ok the club may have some debt but the new tv deal is close and we all know what a club can pick up just for being in the premier league so the right people at newcastle could blow a lot of clubs out of the top 6 its the only sleeping giant left and we talk about fan base well that town is just about the best single minded fans in england they love there team

for me the selling price was not right and was well under the market value and something stunk the size of club and its assets and players it should be a lot higher ok its not one of the biggest club in winning silverware but boys its got a very big stadium and land own by the club also a training ground and one of the best fan base in england

what was manchester city sold for back in 2008 and that was without much assets like ground ownership and land everything was took by the city council in moving to the Commonwealth stadium on a 100 year lease we only had the training camp in carrington and players and a fan base and the name

newcastle should be valued near the £500million mark and i still think that would be cheap ok the club may have some debt but the new tv deal is close and we all know what a club can pick up just for being in the premier league so the right people at newcastle could blow a lot of clubs out of the top 6 its the only sleeping giant left and we talk about fan base well that town is just about the best single minded fans in england they love there team
They're probably closer in value to the £250m mark when you take into account low revenues, a poor playing squad and one of the higher debt levels in the league. Ashley was being offered a very good price.

They're probably closer in value to the £250m mark when you take into account low revenues, a poor playing squad and one of the higher debt levels in the league. Ashley was being offered a very good price.

the only problem is mike ashley and his loans to the club and will he right off the debt or does he want them back if no then yes the offer looks good but i don't see him righting off any loans to the club. £250m mark is way to low and revenues will be up over the next 5 years if they stay in the premier league and the new tv deal will cover the £250million in 5 years anyway so the club are on a good footing

newcastle are on the same level of manchester city pre 2007 they are a great football club great fan base the ideal investment for somebody to put the right people in the club and build something special looking at newcastle its not a gamble investing in them the money is there in football at the top level and they could take off the fans would be hanging off the roof to get in its a win win win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.