Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boateng, Nastacic, Savic, Mangala and until this season Stone and Otamendi. We have a poor track record when purchasing CBs. Not necessarily because they are bad players but they just didn't fit in. So spending another 30m on an average PL defender worries me.

Yep I agree and fingers crossed we can eventually get it right when signing defenders.

I know I will be blasted for saying this.......but

I can't recall the last time I have hated a potential signing as much as this guy

I think I would need to go back to Mark Ward and Wayne Clarke for anything close to this, I didn't even mind when we signed Sammy McIlroy and he was a loathsome individual

Putting a blue shirt on the guy won't change the fact he is simply not very good and a total waste of space as a human being

Going to be fun with United announcing Sanchez and us Evans on the same day (if stories true) and us paying as a fee for Evans what Sanchez will be paid before June this year just in wages!

Wonder who has got the better deal for the rest of this season?

And which player might get some medals?

I suspect it will not be the player that most of the media swoon over, but we will see....

I
I know I will be blasted for saying this.......but

I can't recall the last time I have hated a potential signing as much as this guy

I think I would need to go back to Mark Ward and Wayne Clarke for anything close to this, I didn't even mind when we signed Sammy McIlroy and he was a loathsome individual

Putting a blue shirt on the guy won't change the fact he is simply not very good and a total waste of space as a human being
I quite liked ward, not so much Clarke. But we was turning into Everton mkII.

Just for PR purpose it wouldn't look good them signing Sanchez on the same day we sign JFE.

I suggest a short postponement, 5 or 6 years should do it.if he wants out elsewhere it's a risk we're going to have to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.