Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Moaninho is getting a new contract to improve his terms just so that when Sanchez signs he is still the top earner
Yup.
ManU are fish - if they're interested in you, just drive up the price to whatever - they'll pay just about anything.
In a few years, as these idiotic deals catch up to them - they'll crater.

I would piss myself laughing if he u-turned to us and in doing so left united with a pissed of mhktaryian.

That has looked possible even up to a few hours ago but unless this is going to be the best ever gotcha played on United to expose their short term planning and greed then it looks to be the end game approaching.

Clearly Sanchez wanted out now more than we wanted him now and nobody but United were desperate enough to pay such absurd figures for him.

He is a very good player and will help them no doubt. But he is not the kind of superstar these wages suggest and he now has to be if others in the team start playing better and are getting way less than him.

So unless he becomes player of the season fast this will turn heads in the United squad which will not help them planning for next season. During which he turns 30.

According to my quick calculation the wages cost to United is approx £30,000,000 per annum after taking into account employers NIC of over £3,600,000. On top of this Sanchez will not doubt expect his own NIC to be paid by United and that is probably around £530,000 pa so that also would need to be grossed up so add another million to the total!

I would have thought the signing on fee to an entirely separate matter so there is also the question of tax on that!

C'mon Michael Tarian, for the love of football, for the premier league and for shits and giggles please please please do not advance to the emirates. Stay at utd and fight for your place with little big nose.
Stay stay stay stay stay.

United will pay him and his agent more in a few weeks than we are paying for Evans as a fee if stories are true.

I know loads of you hate that but it gets Mangala away from the pitch and I think Pep will get him playing well.

In a few months we will see who had the best deal and who has the most medals.

My hunch is it will be us.

According to my quick calculation the wages cost to United is approx £30,000,000 per annum after taking into account employers NIC of over £3,600,000. On top of this Sanchez will not doubt expect his own NIC to be paid by United and that is probably around £530,000 pa so that also would need to be grossed up so add another million to the total!

I would have thought the signing on fee to an entirely separate matter so there is also the question of tax on that!

Perhaps they can charge 400 pounds for a shirt with his name on it and change his number every 3 months.

C'mon Michael Tarian, for the love of football, for the premier league and for shits and giggles please please please do not advance to the emirates. Stay at utd and fight for your place with little big nose.
Stay stay stay stay stay.
I'd love Utd to spend this kind of money on a 29 year old.

Given £500k pw they could buy a Neymar or an Mbappe. This would be serious damage to MUFC. You might rate Sanchez. I don't. But if you do rate him, think what he'll be like in 12 months time based on his current trajectory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.