Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my quick calculation the wages cost to United is approx £30,000,000 per annum after taking into account employers NIC of over £3,600,000. On top of this Sanchez will not doubt expect his own NIC to be paid by United and that is probably around £530,000 pa so that also would need to be grossed up so add another million to the total!

I would have thought the signing on fee to an entirely separate matter so there is also the question of tax on that!

Wonder if the media are taking the NIC into account in the gross figures they are bandying about? Probably want to praise the Rags for propping up UK pensions.

One main benefit of signing Sanchez is that he gets the summer off and should start next season very strongly

I have a feeling he will be in China or Turkey in 2 years

Totally agree about Sanchez the footballer and about next season. As for this - probably right and certainly borne out by the complacency in here, but momentum is a curious thing in sport. Let's hope it goes one way.

Ye it would take a monumental fuck up but we've to many quality players imo for it to happen but you never know in football like u say.

With the figures being discussed I'd like to say 'get a lick on' ikkle micky, delay another week and it'll save the rags about £1M.

Form an orderly queue for Alexis. There's one club in it. If Utd pull out then his value for Arsenal nose-dives and City could get a squad player for £20m assuming he takes a massive hit on his wages. If he's prepared to do that, then it might happen. I wouldn't even do that though because Jesus and Aguero are fit and Sanchez is too short term.
why do you only reference Jesus and Aguero?

Guellium blague says another big club apart from chelsea are trying to sign sanchez. Mikhtaryan agent riola is playing a hard ball going to arsenal, which is taking a big part in the deal for sanchez. Interesting twist in this story. The more greedy you get the more difficult it becomes.

Red Cafe going nuts over this image

f6e55a5012b189521b87929391a34d2f.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardlesss of him going utd, I want to know how long football can sustain wages like that. Us as fans are having the piss taken out of us every week, they have the cheek to charge us the ticket prices they do and then put people on wages like that.

I bet De Bruynes agent is rubbing his hands at this Sanchez deal.

You really hope he stays because history shows the sides he leaves bounce back reasonably quickly perhaps Inter being the exception.

What I will say is he must spend a lot of time getting dirt on his employers because they never fail to give him what he wants.

Would Moyes , Louie or any other manager for that matter have been given the kind of money they have spent on players in fees and wages to come to Manure.

I doubt Fergie would have which no doubt is pissing him off.

The thing is, they will go for the next big name on the block with no forward planning, that's the way they operate now. Fucking miles behind in that department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.