Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guellium blague says another big club apart from chelsea are trying to sign sanchez. Mikhtaryan agent riola is playing a hard ball going to arsenal, which is taking a big part in the deal for sanchez. Interesting twist in this story. The more greedy you get the more difficult it becomes.
So United will announce him in 5 minutes then?

why do you only reference Jesus and Aguero?
because he's too slow to play wide, and we have creative midfielders coming out of our ears in two Silvas, De Bruyne, and Gundogan. The only option he'd give us now is cover for the central striker. Adds no value in any other position to City.

I don't agree. 3-4 years ago, I think he's the type of player we'd have loved to have brought in. Now at 29, key parts of his game are going which affect his ability to score goals, and create them. You'll see him going deeper and deeper as time goes by.

Again you're basing Sanchez on the 6 month he didn't want to be at Arsenal. The Alexis Sanchez of Last season is still around Pep & Boreinho seem to think that also. Sanchez will add 20+ goals to the rags next season no doubt in my mind but for 400k a week they can have him.

I'd love Utd to spend this kind of money on a 29 year old.

Given £500k pw they could buy a Neymar or an Mbappe. This would be serious damage to MUFC. You might rate Sanchez. I don't. But if you do rate him, think what he'll be like in 12 months time based on his current trajectory.
I like Sanchez, he's a great player and I'd like him here, who wouldn't but I'm not going to lose sleep over him. We beat arsenal with him in the team and we'll beat utd with him in their team. If he's just turning 27 and we miss out on him then it's a no brainer we've dropped a bollock but he's 30 next, we said the same about the lion and he had a decent season, let's see but I stand behind the managers decision and he should have the last say on a transfer and he did.

Red Cafe going nuts over this image

f6e55a5012b189521b87929391a34d2f.png
Aren't the NFL doing some filming at their training ground with their players today?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.