Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sanchez helps close the gap on us and helps them win trophies then no one will give a shit about the money.

I don't think any fans will give a shit about the money,but for me they've set a benchmark for any future purchases,possibly some current players too.
If a geezer at work who does the same job as you was given a £5 an hour rise,would you not want some more?

Sorry to be the contrarian but all this laughing and talk of impending implosion at the rags because of this transfer is delusional.

It's the same shit that their fans did to us over the past decade, that the spending is unsustainable, wait until it goes tits up, etc, etc.

If Sanchez helps close the gap on us and helps them win trophies then no one will give a shit about the money.

They've unfortunately gazumped us, made us walk away and got an excellent player.

You win some, you lose some.

I'm with you mate....when he scoring for the Rags (maybe even against us) his wages will mean absolutely nothing. If the rags can afford to pay it and stay under FFP rules, why should they care what people think about his wages, its results that matter and without question, he'll improve them. It makes us feel better to know Sanchez and his agent didnt get one over us but that only lasts until he's banging them in against us!

Time to move on as you say, win some and you lose some and we've just lost one of the top forwards on Pep's shortlist...

The 25m in wages will be fine this Year and next it’s the following 2 years when’s he less productive and they can’t shift him. That’ll be when they feel it but Maureen will have gone to PSG by then !

I don't think any fans will give a shit about the money,but for me they've set a benchmark for any future purchases,possibly some current players too.
If a geezer at work who does the same job as you was given a £5 an hour rise,would you not want some more?

Absolutely.

They must think they can afford it? They don't seem to have much of a long term plan, getting peg and the players they've gone for seems like a jumbled, short term mess.

But money is not a problem for them.

It will be interesting to see how much De Gea asks for when his contract is up next season.

Lightning striking twice maybe

RVP now Sanchez but not heard anything concrete

He explained the video was about the songs lyrics and they were posted in this thread a page or two later. Check back. See if you can work them out. But it was not lightning striking twice that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.