The unpopular objective thread

40704d1175946286-introducing-2007-toyota-tundra-banned.gif
I’m not am I ? Bloody hell :(

Vincent Kompany is one of our greatest ever players and captains but his recent injury record has created a revisionist history that suggests that somehow he was never that good.

Kolo Toure was awful.

Sterling isn't that good. He's got an eye for goal but can't play difficult final passes when there's any form of pressure. He'll be poor in the World Cup and become the national scapegoat. That's unless Stones does something completely disastrous. Harry Kane will do nothing and get off scot free.

The atmosphere at home games is terrible because the majority of our supporters don't support, just complain, expect every game to finish 5-0 and want to be the first to say the whole thing's going to pot and the manager should be fired, star player sold etc. It's just another form of entertainment and devoid of passion or enthusiasm.

Most of our supporters don't want to accept that Aguero is probably past his best. A few glory in being the person to say we should get rid of one of the club's genuine heroes.

We have the worst supporters in the league for communal singing.

Football supporters are idiots for accepting the price of football (I include myself in this)

Pellegrini was treated despicably by a significant minority of our supporters.

Mancini was a good but not great manager and deserved to be sacked for falling out with everyone from the board down including virtually all of our prize assets. Even if he'd been universally loved he would have been fired for our dismal performances in the Champions League.

Football would be better if clubs were genuinely owned and run by their supporters.

City are actively trying to disassociate themselves from the 30/40/50 something fanbase that got us through the 80's, 90's and 2000's because they don't want fans asking difficult questions.

Soriano treats his core customers with contempt and behaves as if he's doing us a favour

There's very little evidence that Sheikh Mansour likes football.

If Pep is the best in the business then why could he conceivably go five seasons without winning the Champions League? I don’t believe we will win it this season.

On a personal level, I want Ryan Giggs to succeed as Wales manager (I’m Pembrokeshire born) and have no issue wearing red shirts.

I want to know the truth behind some of our games:

City 2-2 Liverpool (relegated)
Boro 8-1 City (last game of season nightmare)
City 0-1 Wigan (FA Cup final)

I want to know the truth behind some of our games:

City 2-2 Liverpool (relegated)
Boro 8-1 City (last game of season nightmare)
City 0-1 Wigan (FA Cup final)

-Alan Ball corner flag tactics
-Sven had been all but sacked and players gave up
-Mancini had been all but sacked and players gave up

I think Neville started ok as a pundit and is gradually going back to what he is
agree with this, he is slowly but surely showing more and more bias, it just seeps out of him , but hes not as bad as his brother, phil is an out and out twat, im still seething over his comment about bristol city fans , saying " these fans have come here to watch united".. but at the end of the day, both are twunts big ugly twunts at that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.