Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll tell you why this is a non starter. The first time he fucks up hes never ever going to forget it, nobody will let him. You all might say you’ll give him a chance but deep down, the minute he does something wrong it’s gonna be brought up.

He will never be accepted, not truly.

I’ll tell you why this is a non starter. The first time he fucks up hes never ever going to forget it, nobody will let him. You all might say you’ll give him a chance but deep down, the minute he does something wrong it’s gonna be brought up.

He will never be accepted, not truly.

I said the same earlier, our boo boys don't have a candidate at present and this will be like Sammy McIlroy all over again, every mistake will be groaned and moaned at and not just by a few.

The Mangala boat never actually set sail Ric. Sunk before it left the dockside.

It got a few yards from the shore after his debut against Chelsea, when he had Costa in his pocket. But that’s about as good as it got.

When we bought Mangala the powers that be must have thought the were getting a very good C/B. Surely we are going backward yet again, another Sinclair type signing but with less talent.

But as a 3rd or 4th choice centreback surely he will be good enough? And like I said I don’t want him. But 12 months ago we all thought Otamendi was rubbish and look at him now. All peps signings up to now ok, part from bravo.

I would reluctantly agree, if we sign JFE.

But I would much prefer us to sign one top quality cb to alternate with Stones & Ottamendi then use Vinny plus Tosin to make up the 4th between them.

Yeah, personally I’d prefer that too but I can’t think of a top CB that we could acquire this window. Presumably the club think, rightly or wrongly, that it’s too risky to potentially jeopardise this season with the existing options.

I said the same earlier, our boo boys don't have a candidate at present and this will be like Sammy McIlroy all over again, every mistake will be groaned and moaned at and not just by a few.

It wouldn’t be so bad if the talent outweighed the negatives but his age, his price, the fact he’s nothing special, he’s a die hard red and his wife is too plus works for mutv. I hope he’s got a strong resolve because he’s got all that pressure on him
To suddenly be “world class” because anything less and he will be ripped to shreds I guarantee it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.