FA Cup Replays 16/17th January

Blatant dive. He's already going down when there is the absolute slightest of touches. Which is nowhere near enough to make a player go over like that.

not a pen for me norwich lads legs are already on the floor when william runs onto it and falls rather than skiping over the leg, went for the pen not a foul by the player.

The comentator is only going on so they can go on about VAR being shit as it's their new bollocks to talk about

And that wasn't a penalty even with VAR?
How to fix a game that shouldn't be possible to fix...
Not a dive.

Hmm Scott warming up for the Bristol game, shocking from him on that pen and even worse the VAR guy said it wasn't an obvious mistake.

Blatant dive. He's already going down when there is the absolute slightest of touches. Which is nowhere near enough to make a player go over like that.
I’ll bet if the ref had given the penalty it wouldn’t have been overturned. It’s going to be like umpires call in cricket. In other words, a complete waste of everyone’s time.

The players now doing the square thing with their hand on every decision. This is how its gonna be I suppose.

Yes it's going to be annoying. Book anyone who does it like waving an imaginary card should attract one. That'll do me.

Have to laugh at the BBC constantly reminding people that the 10 o’clock news will follow. My father in law will have to stay up late. Watching the news 3 times already today won’t be enough for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.