FA Cup Replays 16/17th January

Sadly I think Gunn will be sold (hopefully with a buy back clause). He is not quite good enough to push Ederson and he could do with more game time at another club

There'd be no reason to sell him.

He can replace Bravo, he will presumably be very happy to be 2nd choice and play in the FA Cup and League cup with genuine chances to win them, and I expect he'll move on after a season or two, but I think he'll play for us.

If he was our 2nd choice for say 2 seasons, he'd be 24/25 when he left, and he'd probably have quite a few trophies and probably get a move to a far bigger club.

And Ederson is probably too good, but Gunn is a great talent, great with his feet as well, and you just never know what could happen to a player in 2 years time. He could get badly injured, he could fall out with Pep, his wife might decide she can't live in England any more - you hope he'll be our #1 for 10 years, but you want to keep your back up assets as close as possible for as long as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.