Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Woodward piece shows how far United have sunk. Desperate to use their media pals to score victories anywhere they think they can do so by moving the goalposts.

Something even they have not managed to get referees to do for them yet on the pitch where it makes a difference to who wins what.

Hopefully we have some reporters on side enough to argue the tosh.

They don't need to prop the media , they do it on their own for fear of getting the sack if they don't.

As other's have stated from various media outlets, the Rags PR machine and their media gimps are in free flow.

Rehashed from the MUEN apparently.

Daily and Sunday Express.

Alexis Sanchez to Man Utd: Ed Woodward feels Man City and Chelsea have been humiliated

MANCHESTER UNITED chief Ed Woodward feels the club have embarrassed Manchester City and Chelsea with their transfer activity in recent months, with Alexis Sanchez primed to move to Old Trafford.

Manchester United look set to win the race for Sanchez with the Arsenal star set to move to Old Trafford in a deal that could end up costing around £180million.

It will represent quite a coup for the Red Devils, landing one of the best players in the top flight and weakening Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal in the process.

And the Manchester Evening News say Manchester United vice-chairman Woodward feels the deal will humiliate Manchester City and Chelsea.

By JACK OTWAY

PUBLISHED: 21:53, Wed, Jan 17, 2018 | UPDATED: 22:13, Wed, Jan 17, 2018

Coming from the guy that has spent £600m+ since Fergie left and has assembled a team that doesn’t look anywhere near the standard to win the prem. The longer United keep this idiot, the better. Although I do doubt someone as high up as Woodward at one of the biggest clubs in world would come out with something so pathetic and petty. More than likely been fabricated.

Otways a rag, and doesn't hide the fact, his articles are not worth even considering as balanced journalism.

Coming from the guy that has spent £600m+ since Fergie left and has assembled a team that doesn’t look anywhere near the standard to win the prem. The longer United keep this idiot, the better. Although I do doubt someone as high up as Woodward at one of the biggest clubs in world would come out with something so pathetic and petty. More than likely been fabricated.

No doubt it has been and this jack O'Tway fellow better hope its in the words of Donald Trump fake news or his account has been hacked.

No I'm saying I have no evidence to slag the club off for making mistakes.

I don't & neither do you nor anyone in this thread who has been slagging the club off.

That's not an opinion it's a fact.

Well atleast we both agree that no-one has any evidence either way, to backup their opinion! So both sides of the coin could hold a level of truth, so just like I havent once tried to say you are wrong for your opinion(because you might be right), you are also in no position to say I'm wrong for mine. Its an argument no-one can win....You prefer to think the club can do no wrong in this transfer and I prefer to think we could have done better, as he's gone to another club. Your defense of the club is misplaced as I've never called the club once, just disagree with their actions during a transfer window based on my own personal opinion....and as thats all you've got, there is not much point carrying on this discussion.

This is taken from Facebook - argument between my mate and his rag mate who posted this:

ManCity offer to Sanchez

£13m a year
£30m signing fee if Jul
£15m signing fee if Jan, £20m to Arsenal

ManUtd offer to Sanchez

£14m a year
£5m to agent
Mkhitaryan to Arsenal, no fee to Arsenal

Ed Woodward just did it better.

Take the shame.

Pmsl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.