FA Cup Replays 16/17th January

Willian shouldn't have been booked but nor was it a pen, he kicked the Norwich defender rather than being brought down. The ref got the other dives spot on.

Honestly, that was the best refereeing performance I've seen for a long time. Get him promoted and get Blobby Madley out. No joke. I don't know what the BBC pundits are watching, all the big decisions he got right. Pedro's dive embarrassing. Willian's dive was questionable but Pedro's antics would put doubt into any referee. Morata's swan dive - Tom Daley would be proud. Well done to the referee for not putting up with abuse.

Completely agree. Great performance.

Wolves, Bristol City and Norwich put some PL teams to shame with the way they play.

Honestly, that was the best refereeing performance I've seen for a long time. Get him promoted and get Blobby Madley out. No joke. I don't know what the BBC pundits are watching, all the big decisions he got right. Pedro's dive embarrassing. Willian's dive was questionable but Pedro's antics would put doubt into any referee. Morata's swan dive - Tom Daley would be proud. Well done to the referee for not putting up with abuse.
+2

Pep will have spotted that and will get Eddie, Claudio, Sergio, Jesus and the Silva’s improving him in training next season.
He won't need to improve much to save penalties from Sergio, Jesus and Dave. Don't know what Bernardo is like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.