FA Cup Replays 16/17th January

Honestly, that was the best refereeing performance I've seen for a long time. Get him promoted and get Blobby Madley out. No joke. I don't know what the BBC pundits are watching, all the big decisions he got right. Pedro's dive embarrassing. Willian's dive was questionable but Pedro's antics would put doubt into any referee. Morata's swan dive - Tom Daley would be proud. Well done to the referee for not putting up with abuse.
Remember when Oliver had a blinder a Few years ago at the swamp? PiGMOL quickly trained it out of him. So if Mr Scott wants to ref the Manchester Derby over Droylesden v Staylebridge he’ll learn very fucking quickly that “Game management” overrules working to the laws of the game.

Ideally would like Yaya to do it but he won’t be here unless we give him a coaches job.
Was thinking about this recently, it's fucking hard to put together 5 reliable takers from our squad for a shootout (I know we've won 2 of them so far this season). Eddie, Delph, Yaya, Gundogan and Sterling are probably the best 5. Jesus, De Bruyne and Dave haven't taken many but the ones they have taken have been shite, Sergio has never been any good with them. Would like to see Sané get a shot, the power he hits the ball with the keeper wouldn't have much chance.

Was thinking about this recently, it's fucking hard to put together 5 reliable takers from our squad for a shootout (I know we've won 2 of them so far this season). Eddie, Delph, Yaya, Gundogan and Sterling are probably the best 5. Jesus, De Bruyne and Dave haven't taken many but the ones they have taken have been shite, Sergio has never been any good with them. Would like to see Sané get a shot, the power he hits the ball with the keeper wouldn't have much chance.
Good point.

Worth a thread on its own.

Personally I’d give Eddie the penalty taking duties. His power and accuracy would break a few nets.

Good point.

Worth a thread on its own.

Personally I’d give Eddie the penalty taking duties. His power and accuracy would break a few nets.
In a shootout fine but it would be a big risk in open play.

Honestly, that was the best refereeing performance I've seen for a long time. Get him promoted and get Blobby Madley out. No joke. I don't know what the BBC pundits are watching, all the big decisions he got right. Pedro's dive embarrassing. Willian's dive was questionable but Pedro's antics would put doubt into any referee. Morata's swan dive - Tom Daley would be proud. Well done to the referee for not putting up with abuse.

+3

Fully agree with the ref's decisions, he took no shit and ref'd it like a fan, good on him.

Who the fuck is eddie??

There’s a song it that.

Pep signed a cracking keeper
To help out poor Bravo
He plays a fucking blinder
And passes like Pirlo
Now we all got used to playing in goal with Eddie

Eddie!

Eddie!

Who the fuck is Eddie?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.