Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Liverpool were excellent and deserved their win. Our willingness (some might say stubbornness) to continue with Pep's playing philosophy even when we were 4-1 down almost got us an unlikely draw.

If both teams get through to the QF of the Champions League I certainly wouldn't want to draw Liverpool.
I would, and beat them 8-nil on aggregate.

Liverpool are getting really excited about this win as if it is a watershad moment that they proved they are better if not ten times better than the best team in the premier. What they forget is that they scored 3 goals in a few minutes, didnt play us off the park, we actually made their goals in our mistakes, they got the rub of the green, and still at the end we were doing our usual pushing for a winner/equaliser in the last few minutes and my god Anfield was quiet.

The City comeback (after our errors) was impressive and means we suffered no breaking of our confidence going into the next games (Though would like to see Kompany instead of Stones for the next few games) and we're set to keep on winning.

Had we not come back into that game we would have been on the end of a thrashing, Liverpool would be full of confidence going into the last part of the season, and ours would be shattered.
This is one very acute assessment. They have not discovered the way to stop City. The dippers did what Burnley did, expect for a fuck up and cling to the lead expecting to survive the blues come back. A no-plan plan indeed.

I enjoyed the Salah one more though but the best was probably Mane's or maybe the Ox's? Its tough when you got 4 to choose from. Lol.

Yep, you've got 4 goals to chose from, we've got 8. Now that's tough to chose a favourite.

Think my favourite was Sane's first at the Etihad that sparked a exodus from the YNWAVbest fans in the World(tm).

You had a good nine minutes in a game that was being taken away from you, all started by a clear foul.
Even when you went 4-1 up, you ended up clinging on. We won't be that bad again. You probably won't be that good again.
The gaps isn't 15 points by fluke.

Pep doesn't count the three points vs Liverpool or United as any better than Palace or Stoke.
It's his professionalism and passion that makes him want to win everything.

I enjoyed the Salah one more though but the best was probably Mane's or maybe the Ox's? Its tough when you got 4 to choose from. Lol.

Well over the 2 games we have 8 (eight) to choose from and non of ours were results of a foul.
Are you still celebrating closing the gap to 15 (fifteen) points?

Lol. Good job it wasn't our semi final Champions League tie then. Hopefully we can keep 10 men on the pitch for the whole time.

Well if you don't have your players kicking our keeper in the face you might ..but you won't get to the semi final.
Or is it your year again

Interesting Analysis

Benitez will be aware of having to press us this Saturday .
Also Our forwards may need to track back a little more if the press of the opposition is done as a unit .
Pep will adapt anyway .

Good goal he scored on Sunday though wasn't it?
Regardless of whether or not we won or lost, or whether he said it or not, this comment after suggestions of racism is absolutely horrific.

It's ok that he is racist because he scored a good goal for us.

Horrible statement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.