The unpopular objective thread

I could do Txiki's job equally well. Give me £150 million I don't think I can do a lot worse..
We are not yet a massive club.
Sheik Mansour will not bail if I slag us off on Bluemoon..
We under achieved hugely after 2011/12 .

That feels better -awaits ban..

I finally understand what catholics see in confession!
Some more:
Maine Road wasn’t always rocking, the atmosphere was crap there too at times.
I have always had a strong dislike for fans who need a boo boy scapegoat.
I would take Martial & possibly Luke Shawfrom the rags
It was easier and often more fun and less stressful to support us when we were shit.
I think some value their personal attachment to some players more than the team, and some want the rags to fail more than they want us to succeed.

Great post. Man, you read my thoughts :) Except that 'Sterling as Silva's heir' bit, it's weird at best. Best mids are being moulded for that role from grassroots, it's hardly possible to convert a winger/AM like Sterling, on top level at least. And I would add Martial to the list of Utd's worldclass talents.
Thanks bud!

Haha, it's why I said it was out there!

Yeah, you're right about Martial too I don't know why I missed him out.

QPR did down tools when they knew they were safe. The loud roar from the away end told them everything.

We got very lucky in 2011/12. United throwing away an eight point lead with six to play simply doesn’t happen on a regular basis. We were found out the following season as a club throughout.

Mancini’s spats with Tevez and Balotelli amongst others were plain embarrassing. Team spirit is so much better now.

I thought we were lucky in 14 too! Still you need a bit of help of others sometimes!

Raheem Sterling will never be a footballer
Carlos Tevez is the best cenre forward weve ever had
Nigel De Jong was crap and would get nowhere near this team today
Joe Hart should have been sold years ago
Leroy Sane is the most talented young player in the world and will win the balon d'or one day
We got rid of Mancini at the right time, Pellegrini was woeful though
Weve got a major problem with points whores regarding away tickets
Our home atmosphere isnt that bad
I preferred it when we were shit
Lukaku is a realy good signing for them lot
Id have Martial, Mata and Rashford playing for us
De Gea isnt 1 of the best 3 keepers in the league (Lloris, Courtois and Ederson are all better than him)
Giroud is fantastic, Lacazette is not
Id actually quite like Jonny Evans to sign for us
David Luiz is a great centre half

I thought we were lucky in 14 too! Still you need a bit of help of others sometimes!

Nowhere near as lucky. United grind titles out whilst Liverpool have never won the Premier League. The chances of them not dropping points is remote.

More:
-We’d have 40,000 there for Newcastle on Saturday (48,000 capacity) without Sheikh Mansour’s money.
-We’re not some Manc club. Seasoncard holders near me have been from Oldham, Bolton and New Mills. I find bigoted locals to be some of the biggest ****s following us.
-Most of us won’t be going in ten years given the direction the club is going in. They want us out ASAP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.