Antoine Griezmann

I'm not particularly convinced by him to be honest. We missed out on two of the best young forwards in Ousmane Dembele and Mbappe. We'll regret not putting up a serious fight for those two. The sale of Jadon Sancho could return to bite us in the rear end also. I think the only young forward with world class potential that is available right now is Harry Kane, and he'd cost over £200m. Who knows what the future will bring but there just aren't a lot of good options right now.

I'm not particularly convinced by him to be honest. We missed out on two of the best young forwards in Ousmane Dembele and Mbappe. We'll regret not putting up a serious fight for those two. The sale of Jadon Sancho could return to bite us in the rear end also. I think the only young forward with world class potential that is available right now is Harry Kane, and he'd cost over £200m. Who knows what the future will bring but there just aren't a lot of good options right now.

I see Sancho had a first team start at Dortmund

We need a stellar cf signing in the Summer . This guy would tick all the boxes imo.

Surely not? Di Marzio are hit and miss with everything..was right on Sanchez however.

Not even sure thats his release clause right now/July.

Have Barca won the lottery? They have spent the Neymar money but are (potentially) still throwing money -they don’t have - around. Don’t they have the equivalent of a third world debt payable to Messi over his next contract and a crumbling stadium to rebuild. And now the Catalan governments been disbanded won’t the back handlers! Sorry, (development grants) cease.

griezmann171217.jpg

Why the hell not ! It’s a wee from meeee

griezmann171217.jpg

Why the hell not ! It’s a wee from meeee

Having seen that picture I'm surprised Liverpool aren't all over this transfer. He'd fit right in with their KKK ethos when it comes to dealing with internal player racism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.