United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a story on the sky sports app with the headline '''City have moved goalposts for Utd'' , I can't load the link for whatever reason but it's Craig bellamy from last night's 'The debate' basically saying we have an identity and style of playing which utd fans can't acknowledge.

There's a story on the sky sports app with the headline '''City have moved goalposts for Utd'' , I can't load the link for whatever reason but it's Craig bellamy from last night's 'The debate' basically saying we have an identity and style of playing which utd fans can't acknowledge.

They're like one of those monsters of rock that can still fill a stadium with their old tunes, and they sell plenty of T shirts and other tat merchandise, but are incapable of producing anything original and consequently they have no future.

Bellamy had better watch his step , he is on the Sky gravy train and they won't be happy about his comments , virtually stating we are the club the Rags aspire to be , but it only proves David Moyes was 100% right , no doubt the chuckle brothers will now be rolled out to reply to deny all knowledge of the facts and to placate the 659m delusional customers

14mg7ww.jpg
Carnt one of our clever photoshoppers do their work on this 2 words need to be changed round :-)

They're like one of those monsters of rock that can still fill a stadium with their old tunes, and they sell plenty of T shirts and other tat merchandise, but are incapable of producing anything original and consequently they have no future.
Bad analogy. Rock lives
Think more 90s boy band who end up doing panto and playing butlins

You sound so arrogant. Lol. I don't give a monkeys what your club is worth, I'm just focusing on our latest result.

Why would you still be focusing on your latest result ? You won the Cup Final,well done,now try and repeat your run of form at Swansea,and enjoy the battle for second place.

Oh by the way,you don't get a trophy for beating us,or for finishing second I'm afraid......maybe next year eh ?

You sound so arrogant. Lol. I don't give a monkeys what your club is worth, I'm just focusing on our latest result.

not like Dippers to cling onto past glories, everyone else has rather moved on.

Monday
Dipper "hahahahaha!!! we beat City! unbelievable! what a performance, the greatest team ever! we can still win the Champions League and FA Cup this year and next year is our year!"
Everyone else "yeah great, was an awesome game, Salah and Mane are mint. Let's see if you can keep it up though because you normally bottle it".

Thursday
Dipper "hahahahaha!!! we beat City! unbelievable! what a performance, the greatest team ever! we can still win the Champions League and FA Cup this year and next year is our year!"

Everyone else "jeez...stfu lad, we've all moved on, no-one gives a sh*t anymore".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.