Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll look back on this as a disaster for all concerned. If Sanchez just sees out his contract and pockets his signing on fee, plus a decent salary from us, he gets a huge deal with much more privacy. He's in for a shit load of grief now with huge expectations at a time when his performances are gradually going to decline.

For the rags, Raiola has had the inside steer and is going to hold them to ransom with Pogba and Lukaku now. It''s a clusterfuck.

It needs to be posted and made public once again.

Pass it on to every rag you know!

And to United, if you know anyone at the club. :-)

Anyone got the photo of the rags 'we play for trophies not money' or something like that as that should be plastered everywhere!!
You cannot blame Sanchez United are fucking mental...
500 grand a week for when he is 34

Wenger on the Sanchez deal.

"I wouldn’t like to come out on the numbers, that’s a United problem. I respect United because they generate the money they pay by their own resources.

"United is a club very well managed financially and of course on the pitch so that’s why I don’t have any problem with the money they pay."

Wow £500k per week. Great player but not that much. I wonder what Pogba and co will think about this. Cant wait to see the outcome of their contract reviews.

Very short term business this which will lead to long term disaster. How much as Pogba, Lukaku and sanzhez cost them?

Utd have well and truly had their pants pulled down.

Well done city for walking away from this deal.
I agree, and they have set a dangerously high precedent now. They will be paying Sanchez this till he his 34 years old!

But the rags are merely investing in the squad. We on the other are buying success.

Haha, deluded rag fools, carry on...
I'm happy we are investing in the future, we don't need to buy mercenaries nowadays.

Anyone got the photo of the rags 'we play for trophies not money' or something like that as that should be plastered everywhere!!
You cannot blame Sanchez United are fucking mental...
500 grand a week for when he is 34

111rnzd.jpg

When Txiki pulled out of the Sanchez deal, I pulled out of this thread.
With the figures being bandied about, thought I'd look back in. Some good gifs etc.
But the upshot is, he's a great player, and if they can afford it, fair play.
Remember, never mind that lot, we have our own agenda, and first up is winning that league cup.

Wenger on the Sanchez deal.

"I wouldn’t like to come out on the numbers, that’s a United problem. I respect United because they generate the money they pay by their own resources.

"United is a club very well managed financially and of course on the pitch so that’s why I don’t have any problem with the money they pay."
Ah, dear old Arsene - I shall miss him when he goes, still obsessed with our 2010 accounts. He probably thinks Carillion is a well managed company too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.