Peter Wyngarde RIP

bluethrunthru

Jason King dies aged 90 - Department S will have to close.......... I loved all these 70's action series - so camp now when you look back and the Jason King character with the moustache and flares was a trend setter of sorts - remember my Dad having the same tash lol

Leaves behind a legacy of some great TV entertainment and was an accomplished stage actor - a hold over from the past that is now all but gone

78dccf45494fd85026e52a138a6805a9.jpg

I had a girlfriend who, in common with many girls at the time, had the hots for this bloke in
a big special way. Finding out he was gay must have been devastating, ( a bit like my mum was about Rock Hudson).
Everyone loved Department S, and the Jason King follow up though, he was also great in an episode of The Prisoner.

Proof that smoking doesn't hit us all hard.

His humungus white tipped fags were his trademark.

Loved the series never missed an episode as he tought me how to pull chicks without seeming like it was chore.

Well done Peter , may you join your nemisis and friend Mr O' Toole from the ruling class and create mayhem up in the big cloud of smoke.

Proof that smoking doesn't hit us all hard.

His humungus white tipped fags were his trademark.

Loved the series never missed an episode as he tought me how to pull chicks without seeming like it was chore.

Well done Peter , may you join your nemisis and friend Mr O' Toole from the ruling class and create mayhem up in the big cloud of smoke.
True about the fags this, I'm glad I stopped, but the 'Smoking Kills' ads are not entirely true, Peter lived to 90 puffing away
merrily, the French lady at 121? a few years back drank wine regularly and dragged on a Gauloise regularly, so if it kills,
why didn't it kill them?
Unless it was the fags that killed him at 90, in which case, I think everyone would go for that if offered a choice.

Couldn't see a thread but

70's cult icon Peter Wyngarde has passed away

Guest star in many 60's shows the avengers, prisoner, dr who (70's)

but remembered for department S as

Jason King
jk-wyngarde-sc_01.jpg

General Kyltus

klytus.jpg

Actually just found the thread so please merge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.