Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Wenger's proved himself to be both a cuckold and a hypocrite with those comments. It's like his 7 year tenure at Monaco and Danny Fiszman's cash injection into Arsenal never happened. Apart from Samuel, I don't think any journalist has ever pointed this out but meh - Wenger's a busted flush these days so fuck him.

Wenger having another veiled dig at us today whilst talking about the Sanchez deal:

"I wouldn’t like to come out on the numbers, that’s a United problem. I respect United because they generate the money they pay by their own resources.
"United is a club very well managed financially and of course on the pitch so that’s why I don’t have any problem with the money they pay."

Insinuating he doesn't respect us and has a problem with the money we'd have paid.

Albeit misinformed, knowingly or unknowingly, it perpetuates the perception that we are not self sustaining, which we are now.

He's a sour old ****
Likes taking our dirty money though.

Wenger having another veiled dig at us today whilst talking about the Sanchez deal:

"I wouldn’t like to come out on the numbers, that’s a United problem. I respect United because they generate the money they pay by their own resources.
"United is a club very well managed financially and of course on the pitch so that’s why I don’t have any problem with the money they pay."

Insinuating he doesn't respect us and has a problem with the money we'd have paid.

Albeit misinformed, knowingly or unknowingly, it perpetuates the perception that we are not self sustaining, which we are now.

He's a sour old ****

There may well be a few bits and pieces for which Wenger still has some grudging respect, but there is a dwindling number of people who still have respect for Wenger!

He's a sour old ****
I fucking hate Wenger and Arsenal. Yes Spurs fans can be annoying and Chelsea fans can be racist, but by far the worst London club and set of fans is Arsenal. From manager to fanbase they are just a bunch of hypocritical moaning wankers.

They may never have even been in the top league if it weren't for giant cash injections and brown envelopes. That's why i sympathise with Spurs a bit when it comes to Arsenal, they moved into their territory and were given their place in the top flight when Spurs didn't finish in the relegation zone and Arsenal didn't finish in the promotion places. The fraudulent bastards!

Fuck off Wenger and fuck off Arsenal!

It may be me but Wenger seems far more comfortable selling to the Rags than he does to us! Can’t think why - it defies logic (not that logic always comes into it). I did wonder whether Pep intimidates him - intellectual superiority and all that but his deep dislike of us dates further back - maybe it’s the money but he seems to treat us with complete disdain.

I fucking hate Wenger and Arsenal. Yes Spurs fans can be annoying and Chelsea fans can be racist, but by far the worst London club and set of fans is Arsenal. From manager to fanbase they are just a bunch of hypocritical moaning wankers.

They may never have even been in the top league if it weren't for giant cash injections and brown envelopes. That's why i sympathise with Spurs a bit when it comes to Arsenal, they moved into their territory and were given their place in the top flight when Spurs didn't finish in the relegation zone and Arsenal didn't finish in the promotion places. The fraudulent bastards!

They got promoted because their chairman blackmailed the Liverpool chairman with evidence of match fixing between the rags and the dippers! I explained this once to a couple of them, after they had started banging on about history. I was told, in all seriousness, that this was too long ago to count as history!!

To be fair, I think Spurs finished bottom of the top flight in that season so they were always getting relegated. It's the clubs who finished above Arsenal in the 2nd division who were cheated out of a place in the 1st division but yeah, Arsenal are the only club ever to gain a place in the top flight without earning it on merit.

As for the fans, I tend to find the Arsenal fans I encounter decent enough and I think it's wrong to judge them on what a load of wankers say online. Wenger's a fucking bitter prick though

It may be me but Wenger seems far more comfortable selling to the Rags than he does to us! Can’t think why - it defies logic (not that logic always comes into it). I did wonder whether Pep intimidates him - intellectual superiority and all that but his deep dislike of us dates further back - maybe it’s the money but he seems to treat us with complete disdain.
Never forget that letter off them to the premier league he hates us with a passion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.