The FA Cup (4th Rd ) - Cardiff (A)

Is that hat a fashion statement ? Only Pep could get away with that. A white, i.e. pasty faced brit would look like a right dick, he pulls it off.
peaky blinder

2uzyucz.jpg

Last edited:
W e arentv going to take you on with free flowing football, you won't be kicked off the park though. You might be surprised how we play. Get it to the half way line asap (it doesn't need 40 passes) and from there we play very fast, usually wide.
This old Warnock kicking you off the pitch excuse is exactly that, an excuse.
I think we can surprise you.

You'll need the ball to do that ;)

That's the great thing about football, though. You may be right, you may be wrong, but we will find out the hard way.

W e arentv going to take you on with free flowing football, you won't be kicked off the park though. You might be surprised how we play. Get it to the half way line asap (it doesn't need 40 passes) and from there we play very fast, usually wide.
This old Warnock kicking you off the pitch excuse is exactly that, an excuse.
I think we can surprise you.
Whether you surprise us or not, we have different views or Warcock. I have listened to him and seen his teams over the years, enough to know that he is a very capable manager, but very capable of asking someone to kick the likes of Silva and De Bruyne. You may surprise many on here, but you will not surprise our manager, who will take you extremely seriously

Cardiff City have announced that we have taken 4700, so hopefully a few left tomorrow afternoon then.

Will be a tasty welcome for us..jeez last time I was there..jim tolmie and Dereck Parlane were playing up front for us..a league game that finished one a piece..good days out back then.

A Bluebirds fan here. I noticed a few posts about our game with you and visiting Cardiff. A couple of you were a bit wary because of what's happened in the past.
The Club has changed dramatically over the last few years. The club have been given awards for 'family' club of the year. Going /returning to the stadium from the city centre is fine. Thankfully our violent past has disappeared.
The city centre is a great spot for a few hours before the game.
It should be a great day.

If not you'll get a hiding. (That's a joke)
I like the Urban Tap for a few beers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.