Pre-Season in Brazil ?

would be a great marketing tool for Jesus and Dinho, could get one up on PSG/Neymar. Hope we could combine it with a quick trip to Argie so our lads can have a game there, would be great to play Independiente for Kun.

would be a great marketing tool for Jesus and Dinho, could get one up on PSG/Neymar. Hope we could combine it with a quick trip to Argie so our lads can have a game there, would be great to play Independiente for Kun.

Don’t forget Ederson too and hopefully Fred.

I hope you count the anniversaries correctly as it was 1990 not 1989, I was at that game. ;-)
Lol. No, I’m easily confused on the dates. We had our 25th anniversary a couple of years ago and we went to France to celebrate. 1990 is was then. I’ll stick it in my diary.

Like this as a change of pace. I definitely don't think three games is enough of a preseason and I'm sure we'll have games other than that, but it would be good to play some friendlies in Europe or maybe even get back in the Audi Cup like we were a few years ago.

Edit: found out the Audi Cup is every other year, so the next one is in 2019.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.