Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

I used to have time and respect for Arsene Wenger. His latest comment proves he is part of the cosy cartel.

Not for much longer me thinks.

True but he is still clinging on to power and he has an unlikely ally in United which keeps them competing (not for winning the league). That would probably not be good for Arsenal's long term benefits.

Last edited:
Wenger is the best thing that has happened to Arsenal...................... from the point of view of the other potential title competing clubs. Can you imagine how good they could be with their stadium, fan base and money if they had appointed a good manager.

To be fair, I think Spurs finished bottom of the top flight in that season so they were always getting relegated. It's the clubs who finished above Arsenal in the 2nd division who were cheated out of a place in the 1st division but yeah, Arsenal are the only club ever to gain a place in the top flight without earning it on merit.

As for the fans, I tend to find the Arsenal fans I encounter decent enough and I think it's wrong to judge them on what a load of wankers say online. Wenger's a fucking bitter prick though
Spurs did finish bottom but the league was extended from 20-22 clubs that year and it was agreed at the start of that season that no teams were to be relegated that season and the 20 teams from Division One were to restore their places and the top 2 from the division below were to come up as well.

However, Spurs did not keep their place!

They were replaced by, not the third placed team from Division Two, not the fourth, but Arsenal who finished fifth!

When Wenger leaves he wont be missed , even many of his own supporters now despise him along with the Goons he has become an irrelevance , if any business had been run as badly as Goon Football Club , losing £150m worth of assets for nowt , the manager would have been sacked immediately , he is just a jealous old pantomime dame and he should f*ck off back to France to count his "generated" money , it must be worth more than "oil money" . Wenger the W*nker.

Re Wengers comments about City and the ‘money’.....

Someone wrote this - Arsenal invented the art of buying trophies. The bitter one may have noticed a statue of Herbert Chapman. He and the Arsenal owner of the era (Henry Norris) took a pile of money and bought the best talent in England (effectively the world at that time). Before Mr. Norris arrived Arsenal were a team of also-rans. He took them from Woolwich and then went on a spending spree never seen before. He recruited Chapman, who had taken the then mighty Huddersfield Town to the top of English football. Why did he leave Huddersfield?Maybe it was because Arsenal doubled his wages. Did this money come from revenue from the club? Wenger seems to think that the Premier League should be solely shared between Arsenal and Man United - based on the fact they sell the most merchandise. It's such a shame that a man who has achieved so much is now ending his career as an embittered has-been, who clearly took no time to learn about the history of a club he has managed for over 2 decades.....

I can't wait until this miserable old **** leaves English football. I am growing incredibly weary of the hypocrisy that is evident in pretty much everything he ever says, not just football finances but every single aspect of football. I genuinely can't believe he commands respect from anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.