Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Wenger make those comments about Utd and their income? I used to quite admire him when Arsenal were ahead of Utd in the league, thought he stood up to Fergie and stood his ground but lately?.....seems to have given up and joined the "if you can't beat them join them " league.....rather pathetic really.
City should say something to the old fool, clearly doesn't understand what a debt free club looks like....

I was out with a Liverpool supporting mate the other week, just after they'd signed VVD. This lad had always had a go at me over City's spending and I've never risen to the bait
That evening he was quite embarrassed that Liverpool had spent £75m on a centre half, especially after all the shit he'd given me.
I just said to him that he shouldn't be bothered about transfer fees, so long as ticket prices don't go up. I pay £770 in EL1 and so long as it doesn't rise to over £800 (my ceiling) then I don't give a toss and will leave the worry of finances to club officials
It's the only way to look at football now. Have a limit on what you pay to watch and as best you can, ignore players wages, transfer and agent fees

Tbf, when our enemies use the financial aspect to try & take the shine off every singlething City do & blame us for 'ruining footbal'' & use it as an excuse for why they haven't been very good, it is actually worth pointing out that the opposite is true, & pointing it out repeatedly.

Whether it is a long term strategy or not I don't know, but it is working to the extent that it prevents us from buying players we would have liked. We would have had a much better team now if we had bought VVD and Sanchez. Now we need to get the same quality in to our team for less money or accept we are worse off than we could have been. To me it looks like we are, at least temporarily, being outspent by the kartell teams.

Because they have to.

Does anyone reckon Sanchez will refuse the scum or has he definatly agreed terms with them?? I don't want him now anyway he can fuck off but wouldn't want him going to them as we would never here the last of it?

I'll confess, I've been addicted to this thread for the last week or so. It's been informative, and interesting to see the different views of fans, and I am glad to say, hardly any personal animosity. Just to step away from the minutiae of weekly wages and national insurance for a minute, when you look at the general situation of City and United, the contrast could not be greater. Assuming we win the league this year, that will be 5 consecutive seasons we have finished above them, and in that time we will have won the league title twice and reached the semi final of the Champions League.

At the moment, it seems like there is only one issue in world football, and that's the Sanchez transfer. There isn't. Manchester City have already confined this saga to the bin. They have walked away, and distanced themselves from this murky saga and continued with their strategy. Why? Because they are in a position of strength.

The United hierarchy aren't stupid and must be seen to be doing something to redress the balance. The answer? Get the cheque book out. World record fee for Pogba, Premier League record fee for Lukaku and now the biggest salary in the history of english football for a 29 year old with 6 months left on his contract. Mourinho agrees with me when he said "£300 million is not enough". Let's also not forget 2 failed managerial appointments and the failed DiMaria and Falcao transfers.

I'm sure the Sanchez transfer will be dressed up by those with a United agenda, but sensible football commentators will see £1/2m per week as the act of a desperate club.

Pogshites agent will be knocking on the door asking Woodward how they expect Carlton to survive on the paltry £350k a week they are paying him , the Donut thief and a few others will be questioning the Merc's near £500k a week remuneration and demanding reviews of their deal ,with PEG extending his contract meaning a guaranteed eight figure pay off when he jumps ship , and its all to keep up with "Lickle Citeh" , its going to be an enjoyable few years watching that scummy club implode whilst trying to hang to our shirt tails.

Pogshites agent will be knocking on the door asking Woodward how they expect Carlton to survive on the paltry £350k a week they are paying him , the Donut thief and a few others will be questioning the Merc's near £500k a week remuneration and demanding reviews of their deal ,with PEG extending his contract meaning a guaranteed eight figure pay off when he jumps ship , and its all to keep up with "Lickle Citeh" , its going to be an enjoyable few years watching that scummy club implode whilst trying to hang to our shirt tails.
Like button pressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.