Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of bitterness on here guys. You already got the league sewn up, why be so defensive? Tbh you sound a bit shook.
Behave, you should be well schooled in knowing a league title is not sewn up until it's mathematically impossible for anyone else to win it. We are very realistic us Blues, we've had decades of it being driven into us.

We have three games in a row in April where we could lose at Everton (we often do), draw with the Rags (they will park the bus) and lose at Spurs (that's the hardest game we have left this season). Dropping eight points at that point will throw the title wide open if everyone else stays within 12 points up until then with four games still to play after that.

Trust us, we do not think the league title is already sewn up.

Its branding you see. YNWA =You'll Never Walk Alone=Liverpool Football Club. You'll understand when City become as well known worldwide.

You really are a pathetic set of deluded twats .

Branding my arse !!

You'll be sponsored by fucking candle makers next .

YAASOC .

Notive young wife beating flanagan has been ostracised by the same club who actively supported a biting racist.

Anything to do with one with being possibky world class and the other .... not?

Horrible club
I was waiting for Liverpool to claim it wan’t Flanagan, but, in fact, a Chelsea fan in Liverpool colours. Can’t think where I’d get that idea from though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.