Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't we been here before with utd signings,
The signed falcao, di maria and a few others and we was better than them.
They signed Pogba, big nose and a few others, Mourinho moved in and we was still head and shoulders above them.
This season they've signed supposedly the best striker in Europe, supposedly the best midfielder in Europe and a few others and still we are head and shoulders above them.
Stop all his talk about Sanchez going in there and suddenly turning them into Brazil.
Do you see the bigger picture?
No matter what they do, no matter who they sign and no matter how much they've spent they are way way behind us.

Agree it is a player we have wanted since his time at Udinese. But right now, he is entering effectively his last ever contract. He would have been coming into a team that has excelled this season and will only get better.....therfore he wasn’t a desperately needed signing, like something we needed when we had to get the players in to make the step up after the takeover.

He would have been a great addition to the team. However because of the gulf in class, both between our team and united’s, and the gulf in class of ability to get players to perform in Pep and mourinho....this has made mourinho make an ultimatum to the united board - back me and get the players in I need if you want to compete with City

We didnt desperately need sanchez, united on the other hand do

We have nothing to learn from his saga whatsoever

There's always something to learn.

Transfermarkt has raiola for all except Sanchez (and also mihktaryan). All the media has raiola for Sanchez. TM also says he's agent for Kluivert Jr and Mario for what it's worth. Unless you know different.
You said
Same agent I believe for Sanchez, pogba, big nose, la cuckoo
Which means they all have the same agent. They don’t. That’s why I said they don’t.
Sanchez’s agent is Fernando Felicevich who has nothing to do with the other players you originally listed. So yeah - I know different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.