Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough but this asks bigger questions about your loyalty to City. Bet you’re one of those irritating “fans” who sits in the stand shouting “know all” loud obscenities at any of our players having a bad day - rather than supporting the players.
Nope.I never abuse our players at the game no matter how bad they are playing. At home could be a different matter. As for my loyalty that is unquestionable.

If we buy him for 20 mil this season then I can see us selling him this time next season for a similar amount to a team that is struggling

The fact Wenger wants him as a defender should set alarm bells ringing :)
Being serious though, think he will be ok, just need cover by someone with composure on the ball and bit of experience
Yeah it seems a lot of money but isn’t everyone now ?

Nope.I never abuse our players at the game no matter how bad they are playing. At home could be a different matter. As for my loyalty that is unquestionable.

Good to hear. Should we sign Evans he will have our full support

Why would he be any different? Every day there were threads slagging off Kolorov, Mangala, Fernando, Navas etc.
I personally will and do get behind any of our players but there's plenty on here that don't and won't.

have you listened to half the crowd when a player misplaces a pass.

If I could copyright the comments

"bloody/fuckin uselss" and "fuck sake"

I could claim royalties every matchday.

given, we do generally get behind the team, but we are a load of moaning bastards as well.

If JFE comes and plays bad they will be enough ready to give him grief, as comments online have shown, not many want him.

I won't have a go once he pulls on a blue shirt, but some will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.