The unpopular objective thread

I hate that chant 'C'mon city, C'mon city"

This thread is like catholic guilt, its good to get it off your chest....

The it's only 6-1 60 thousand empty seats song makes me cringe.

Why sing it all over 6 years later and especially why sing it when are not playing Utd.

It fact any song about Utd when we are not playing them annoys me.

I love some of our players from years ago Kinky, Ali B, the Goat, etc but none of them were actually that good, they were just the best of what we had. If they were we wouldnt have kept them because we were shite.

The atmosphere at the match is not a patch on what it used to be, and what it used to be was only actually good 2 or 3 times a season.

We are currently playing beautiful winning football which is a joy to watch. But it doesn't really get the passion going like end to end hoofball can do.

Some of our fans are idiots. Some of our fans are racist. Some of our fans are paranoid. Some of our fans are great. Some of our fans aren't.

David Silva is the best player in my lifetime, when he doesn't play we are a lesser team. Spanish Dave is 32, he will not play forever. This makes me sad

I like this thread, I might come here more often.

The it's only 6-1 60 thousand empty seats song makes me cringe.

Why sing it all over 6 years later and especially why sing it when are not playing Utd.

It fact any song about Utd when we are not playing them annoys me.

“There is only one thing worse than being talked about .... and thats not being talked about”.

I also hate us singing about them when we arent even playing em

I hate that chant 'C'mon city, C'mon city"

This thread is like catholic guilt, its good to get it off your chest....

I want the maine road clapping hands back when we win a corner. Only to inevitably concede on the counter

The Man Utd site is (redcafe) is more respectful of opinion than this one. If you say anything that isn't 100% City you are considered RAG (as I will probably for this) but you can go onto Utd's site and have a better debate - there are knobs on there as well but proportionately less. I find it quite embarrassing how often people think just because you support Utd there is a problem. I have been to over 1000 City games - other than wanting City to win the next best result is Utd lose and if we lose at weekend my entire weekend is total shit. But, my wife and father support United and I have friends who support Utd - cos you know what.. Without rival clubs and rival fans there wouldn't be football so some people should grow up
And I think anyone who went to Wrexham on Boxing Day - the week after York away has far more respect because logically that was our low point because it was 'after' the York game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.