The unpopular objective thread

Distin was brilliant for us and didn't deserve the grief he got .

Agree with this. Distin was brilliant for City and although I agree Barton was good for us that season, I think our defence - Distin, Dunne, Richards, Ball and variations of those were crucial in reestablishing ourselves as a Premier League club given how poor we were going forward.

Always clap Milner as well but then I've not seen any of these quotes that have pissed people off.

- sancho was right to leave
- gundogan hasn't really been that good
- barton was quality for us
- our fans aren't that good and rarely support the team or sing
- most of our fans only go out of habit and don't enjoy it all.

Agreed.

Having to mute quite a few blues on twitter recently. It's partly people on social media generally but too many City fans online seem borderline unstable!
That plus too many retweet and reply to shit about empty seats, Sanchez wages etc etc.

If you block and then unblock then they unfollow you automatically. Had to rid a few who would only reply to female fans or just gave you grief.

Been private more than once after getting dogs abuse from rival fans.

I’m glad other people admit they don’t enjoy going anymore. My circle of fifteen or so have depleted to just a few of us. Families, work, logistics etc has seen this happen. Attending feels like a chore and I prefer the social before and afterwards with friends who watch in the pub. City Square is shit and the cheese is only going to get worse.

Unsure our fanbase is that great or together either. I travel watching Wales away in the football on my own as I have few Welsh friends having been based here for two decades. I’ve been befriended immediately and invited to join groups at a big table. This never happens watching City. I could go all day without another Blue letting on in the pub. Friends from Milton Keynes or Essex have had terrible problems with Mancs giving them shit. It’s got borderline violent before.

People also queuing for a pint 30 minutes in baffle me. Just watch the game!

I’m glad other people admit they don’t enjoy going anymore. My circle of fifteen or so have depleted to just a few of us. Families, work, logistics etc has seen this happen. Attending feels like a chore and I prefer the social before and afterwards with friends who watch in the pub. City Square is shit and the cheese is only going to get worse.

Unsure our fanbase is that great or together either. I travel watching Wales away in the football on my own as I have few Welsh friends having been based here for two decades. I’ve been befriended immediately and invited to join groups at a big table. This never happens watching City. I could go all day without another Blue letting on in the pub. Friends from Milton Keynes or Essex have had terrible problems with Mancs giving them shit. It’s got borderline violent before.

People also queuing for a pint 30 minutes in baffle me. Just watch the game!

There is a lot of habit in attending games both Home and away from a lot of people and the game is secondary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.