Pre-Season in Brazil ?

Etihad could organise a tournament.
Us, NYFC, Melbourne, Club Atletico Torque, Yokohama, Girona
Two from Brazil and Argentina.
Then there is Chile.
Fuck it lets do our own world league!!

Open the back door; problem sorted.

Spent a lot of time in Brazil - they are football crazy and we would do well to build a profile in South America. The weather can be hot and humid but it rains often and there’s so much to see and do I’d recommend this as a trip. Just remember Brazil still has a lot of Portuguese influence- so bureaucracy is king which can be annoying at times. Great country though.

could they afford to bring the champions of England and the whole of Europe to brazil ?
If we win enough silverware and prize money this season, we don't really need the pre-season to be about profit. I think it's a great chance for City to show the great work they do off the pitch using football, wont hurt to have some more Brazlian fans either, in fact South America as a whole deserves a little more back from the big European Clubs than they've got so far when you think about it.

I thought we were booked for China in that intergalactic tournament the rags win every year?

I agree the idea of Brazil is appealing. Would make a change from USA/China/USA.....

A Brazilian trip would be a much better pre-season in regards to football than it would commercial.

Those Brazilian teams mentioned will be half way through their seasons when they face us so from a footballing sense we will get a proper and much needed test.

Seems a bit pointless to go to Brazil when Jesus, Fernandinho, and Eddy are likely to be on holiday after the world cup. Especially if we play Palmeiras, Jesus will be the main attraction.

Also I'm already booked to go to Rio in March so will be pissed off City go there in July.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.