Should Toure get a farewell ceremony?

His agent pissed on his chips so nope.

He would have been revered as much as Zabba if it wasn't for that ****.

Absolutely, the best season we'll ever see from a single player in the PL was from the big man. Let's do it!

He’s made me happy and sad in equal measures but I will most definitely give him a round of applause for the important moments.

When toure leaves at the end of the season should he get a farewell ceremony like zabaleta did last season. I know his agent is a nob but the guy is a genuine legend and imo him kompany and aguero who might also possibly leave this year are no less deserving of a goodbye ceremony than zaba who was also a legend.
The correct answer is...NO

Yep should get a nice send off.

Probably 3 years too late but that's not for this thread and shouldn't sully his contribution in closing the gap and storming ahead.

the biggest cake we can find,that would be funny but whether he would find it funny..

Get a man sized one and have Kolo pop out of it and then we can all sing the song and have good memories :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.