Giggs named Wales manager

It's blind loyalty - the man is a completely useless, moral less cnut . who is relying on his association with United rather than ability, to further his career.

The twat hardly ever turned up for games for his country of birth, and yet you are putting that to one side.

Coleman didn't let his countries' fans down like this twat did.

Are you really that desperate ?

Wales resurrected Coleman’s career after humiliations at Coventry, Sociedad and a Greek club of which I can’t remember the name. He was a joke and borderline unemployable. There was an incident with a former partner too.

He then walked on Wales to take over at a shockingly run Sunderland. They got hammered at Cardiff last week.

Success for Wales. Nothing else. I assume you’re English?

Wales resurrected Coleman’s career after humiliations at Coventry, Sociedad and a Greek club of which I can’t remember the name. He was a joke and borderline unemployable. There was an incident with a former partner too.

He then walked on Wales to take over at a shockingly run Sunderland. They got hammered at Cardiff last week.

Success for Wales. Nothing else. I assume you’re English?
to be born a englishman is to win the lottery of life..someone famously wrote ;)

It was said by Cecil Rhodes, and now they want to tear down his statue as he was an imperialist. But there was a grain of truth in it.

I'm glad I was born an Englishman rather than be one of those poor sods in so many stricken, backward, benighted countries of the world.

I wonder if Shagger Giggs is taking lessons and, failing to come up with a sentence in Welsh, is being tutored to emulate a Welsh accent. I doubt if he will take a leaf out of Zab's book. Does anyone know if Giggsy eats lava bread? And all the time I thought the Welsh FA didn't want an Englishman!

I wonder if Shagger Giggs is taking lessons and, failing to come up with a sentence in Welsh, is being tutored to emulate a Welsh accent. I doubt if he will take a leaf out of Zab's book. Does anyone know if Giggsy eats lava bread? And all the time I thought the Welsh FA didn't want an Englishman!
He can always ask the former Welsh Secretary John Redwood for help in singing their national anthem.

Can't wait for this turd to fall on his face, arrogant bastard of the highest order.

He loves cheese on toast, in fact come to think of it, him at friendlies was a welsh rarebit!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.