Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but both Arsenal and United have stitched City this time around but tomorrow is another day.
Bollocks.
It is my opinion and I am sticking by it
Only one club has been stitched up here, and its not City.

Look at the numbers, they're ridiculous, for a player who has basically downed tools, because he didn't get what he wanted, I'll give him 6 months before he does it again, thankfully it won't be with us.

In spite of throwing a fortune at players and wages the rags have been embarrassed by us on and off the pitch this season. They are probably as rattled as they have ever been since our takeover. They had to do something, anything to prove they are still relevant and a big club and buying Sanchez is their statement.

The problem is they have just destroyed their pay structure in the process. You can bet Pogba's agent is itching to start negotiating a new contract as I type. They are now what they always accused us of, a team of mercenaries. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.

In spite of throwing a fortune at players and wages the rags have been embarrassed by us on and off the pitch this season. They are probably as rattled as they have ever been since our takeover. They had to do something, anything to prove they are still relevant and a big club and buying Sanchez is their statement.

The problem is they have just destroyed their pay structure in the process. You can bet Pogba's agent is itching to start negotiating a new contract as I type. They are now what they always accused us of, a team of mercenaries. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.
Totally agree. My only disappointment this season has been the chasing pack all being meh, as the scum could really be feeling a lot more angst

Pogba's agent is the same as Mkhitaryan's. Also the same as Lukaku's and Ibra's. He's got a lot of sway in the team.

There's a certain twitchyness gathering on ragcafe. The bragging and gloating is quickly being replaced by slight uncertainty.
Surely monsieur Wenger hasn't stitched the other Manchester club up as well?

Only one club has been stitched up here, and its not City.

Look at the numbers, they're ridiculous, for a player who has basically downed tools, because he didn't get what he wanted, I'll give him 6 months before he does it again, thankfully it won't be with us.

I agree on that we have avoided overpaying Sanchez and but it is disappointing we didn't end up with the player. As I said in my original post we live to fight another day.

They are the only one in there and it has gone too far for this not to happen now. Way too much for all parties to lose.

And even if it does collapse we will not go back. We have stood our ground on principles that will be respected. We won't return as that would harm what we stood firm to protect.

Even if Sanchez came begging now I doubt Pep would have him as he showed he was not 100% committed. That doubt rules players out for him I think. He wants players who want to be part of what he is building because it is great.

Not because they think they are greater.

City ended any interest in Sanchez on Monday because what he and his agent wanted was ridiculous. He is, or is soon to be, the rags' problem. We had a narrow escape. Let's get back to discussing City's transfer targets and leave United to self-destruct in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.