Players who might improve us

Firmino would be good to have as our forward, said it before but I really think he’s so under rated. Got the most tackles/interceptions for any forward.
He's GJ's backup in the NT. Same skillset (pressing forward with high workrate), lesser quality. I don't see how he would make City stronger.

He's GJ's backup in the NT. Same skillset (pressing forward with high workrate), lesser quality. I don't see how he would make City stronger.
He would make our squad stronger, I don’t think there’s much between them two right now.

That's the problem. Buying players and not improving the first 11 would be a mistake IMO.
Firmino is incredibly under rated, he would improve any side in the world. We do need a few first 11 players but we also need some squad players.

Leon Bailey.

Surprised no one is talking about him. Next bundesliga breakout star imo. should be doing a ground work for a summer move. we have a good history of buying players from that league . think young players will be eager to work with pep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised no one is talking about him. Next bundesliga breakout star imo. should be doing a ground work for a summer move. we have a good history of buying players from that league . think young players will be eager to work with pep.
Save this thread until we are actually linked to him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.