Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope so. Wrong player and a massive waste of money.

I hear arsenal are after him, so you might get your wish. Personally if he signed for us i'd have no(!) qualms about that. People might think he isnt a good enough player, fair enough, but to worry about the money? Why? I've never honestly never been bothered by the cost of a single player we have bought. As a supporter i honestly dont mind. Honestly.

if Pep signing JFE, i can see Kompany will be gone this summer.
he's not reliable anymore, and i'm sure Pep will consider his injury records.
Pep looking for someone experience, homegrown and willing to rotate.
in the summer Pep will sign another CB for Mangala replacement.
maybe foreign top CB like Laporte, Koulibaly, etc.
but i really want City to sign Maguire instead of JFE.
hope my wish come true - Stones, Otamendi, Maguire and Laporte.

Neither do I, and, that’s the one aspect of this that absolutely terrifies me more than any other

When the vermin had their succssful season IIRC they had Stam, Johnson, Berg and May as their four centre halves. That gave them three good options and May if they were really thin on the ground. We've only really got the general who can be relied on, which isn't good considering we are still fighting on four fronts.

And you think JFE woukd be composed in a high line defence? No fucking chance. May as well as put a cone on the pitch. This move will be a disaster if he gets to play.
I don't know really, I just know he has been composed for the games I seen him in, he's played at the top level and is used to the pressure, and I know Manga crumbles under the slightest pressure... So for me, semi final of the CL and Stones or Ota is injured and we got to bring on Manga to face Barca, nah.

JE, It's not good but it is better backup.

giphy.gif

if Pep signing JFE, i can see Kompany will be gone this summer.
he's not reliable anymore, and i'm sure Pep will consider his injury records.
Pep looking for someone experience, homegrown and willing to rotate.
in the summer Pep will sign another CB for Mangala replacement.
maybe foreign top CB like Laporte, Koulibaly, etc.
but i really want City to sign Maguire instead of JFE.
hope my wish come true - Stones, Otamendi, Maguire and Laporte.

So who do you think will buy Vinnie, considering his injury record isn’t exactly a closely-guarded secret?

Personally, I think VK will run down his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.