Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must be cautious.

200.webp

I'm not disappointed, not at the numbers being quoted, for a 29 year old, who has downed tools at his current club, and will do so again, I'm delighted he can't do it with us.
Tbh I am. I would have liked him here and see us push on when our younger lads needed a rest.
However you don't negotiate and agree a deal in August and then try to up it on January. Does the stupid twunt not see that we are currently running away with the league without him so he's in no position to ask us to more than agreed.
Unless the greed came from Jesus' injury and they thought they had us over a barrel.
If that is the case then fuck him and his agent.

So when AS was talking about wanting to join Pep (Not City ffs) he seems to have been just looking at the money, City, big club, lots money, they can pay his final big cheque. But then we offer an appropriate amount and he fucks off to somewhere else? Jeeez I cant wait to harangue that greedy fucker when he comes to our ground. Gonna harangue him to death

More interesting, thing I heard on a BM podcast... this is Utd doing what we did when we paid through the nose for Tevez - catching up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.