Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not disappointed, not at the numbers being quoted, for a 29 year old, who has downed tools at his current club, and will do so again, I'm delighted he can't do it with us.

arsenal seem to be targetting a bit of a rebuilding job. Lets assume for a minute that packing sanchez off to united is not seen as a massive mistake by arsenal as they feel that by making the correct signings this jan and in the summer they will be more than equipped to finish above them next season

Offloaded walcott and sanchez, look like getting in aubameyang to partner lacazette

Last edited:
A lot of people seem to think this I am far from sure. If he is instrumental in turning the Rags season around it will be looked upon as a major coup. Ifwe start to struggle in the next few months it will be viewed as a major reason why. The wages/tax involved will be meaningless and totally overshadowed by events on the pitch. The City board have made a major decision and only time will tell us if it was the right one.

No doubt he would do well for us, but the money men don’t think he’s worth the kind of wages the rags are offering. Our biggest signing would be to tie pep up for another few years which would mean we could bring in a younger player and watch him turn into a superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.