The unpopular objective thread

Tevez was one of the greatest players in a City shirt.
Bellamy was brilliant for us and deserves more respect.
Mancini could’ve taken us to the top of the table.

Wow this thread took off. It reminds me of a mass confession.

I have more...

I am embarrassed by the empty seats and poor atmosphere at our ground and I feel angry that more fans don’t fill it given how class we are.. it feels sort of ungrateful for lack of a better word.

I feel that as we’ve achieved we’ve lost our soul a bit. I sort of miss when we were crap it felt like the players played for the badge more.

I love city but I sometimes think my hatred for the rags is almost on a par. I almost feel as happy when we win as when they lose.

I think the rags have a very good team but am so happy Maureen is their manager because with him they’ll never be that exciting

I’m annoyed the rags will get Sanchez. A part of me thinks we did the right thing with the wages but another part is like.. why when we have billions? If we didn’t want him fine.. but if we did then this decision makes me feel we still have a ingrained small time attitude

I still feel uncomfortable and unworthy of being in the champs league. It feels like we’re the grovelling new kid at the table. I like how we boo the anthem but I think deep down I don’t feel somehow like we belong. It’s the small time typical city attitude still lingering

Personally I don’t think anything we ever do will beat the Aguero moment and that was our top of Everest. I think a lot of fans feel that way, hence the apathy.

Wow this thread took off. It reminds me of a mass confession.

I have more...

I am embarrassed by the empty seats and poor atmosphere at our ground and I feel angry that more fans don’t fill it given how class we are.. it feels sort of ungrateful for lack of a better word.

I feel that as we’ve achieved we’ve lost our soul a bit. I sort of miss when we were crap it felt like the players played for the badge more.

I love city but I sometimes think my hatred for the rags is almost on a par. I almost feel as happy when we win as when they lose.

I think the rags have a very good team but am so happy Maureen is their manager because with him they’ll never be that exciting

I’m annoyed the rags will get Sanchez. A part of me thinks we did the right thing with the wages but another part is like.. why when we have billions? If we didn’t want him fine.. but if we did then this decision makes me feel we still have a ingrained small time attitude

I still feel uncomfortable and unworthy of being in the champs league. It feels like we’re the grovelling new kid at the table. I like how we boo the anthem but I think deep down I don’t feel somehow like we belong. It’s the small time typical city attitude still lingering

Redcafe's that way mate.

I thought Willo Flood and Stephen Ireland were Balloon d'Or potentials at one point in time.

Flood was never the same after that burglary, where he was threatened at knifepoint by a guy in a City shirt. He needed counselling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.