Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha brilliant topic...tyler is a self confessed rag...although Hinchcliffe at the 5-1 he deserves respect for....the media are mainly lacking in the city dept and when we crowbar in trevor sinclair he goes and fucks it up. Typical

That is quite a nasty piece, presumably a retort to Lucky Toma's piece - he's also listed as a writer on that site.

It is a pretty strongly worded piece but no worse than the vitriol on forums and social media aimed at individuals. Neither sit overly comfortable with me especially when its simed at a pretty harmless figure like Martin Tyler.

you are consistent if nothing else.

Well I try to be. It is a hardly outlandish statement to say I am not comfortable with people spouting vitriol about others over social media.

And before people jump on their high horse there are varying degrees of everything. Calling someone on an arse on a forum is a world away in comparison to some of the poison you see written.

You only have to view the treatment of Sterling as an example of how unhealthy it can be and the legacy of that abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.