Should Toure get a farewell ceremony?

Either world class or a passanger. Amazing highs but the lows are worse than Aguero, Silva, Kompany and Zaba's lows. Not a huge celebration but we should do him a little montage on the big screens for his last game.

He's arguably the greatest player in the club's history and almost all of the most important moments in our success have come from him. He doesn't deserve a ceremony - he deserves a fucking statue.

When toure leaves at the end of the season should he get a farewell ceremony like zabaleta did last season. I know his agent is a nob but the guy is a genuine legend and imo him kompany and aguero who might also possibly leave this year are no less deserving of a goodbye ceremony than zaba who was also a legend.
100%. A City legend and we should give him a legend’s sendoff.

Of the 6 originals as I call them

Zab,silva and aguero yes

Yaya, kompany and hart no

At his best yaya was head and shoulders the best player though

Wow controversial, I'll carry on reading to see if you can back this up or are trolling

IF we win the league, a fitting tribute and farewell for Yaya would be for him to step up and lift the trophy

Yes

(The day EVERYTHING changed in Manchester)

(Best player in the league that season^)

And best of all for me his performance against the Rags in the 2012 title run-in. Never seen a more powerful dominant performance from any player ever

Good post.

On the pitch is what matters. Couldn't care less about what his agent says.

The season we last won the Prem title, he was a fucking beast, 20goals from midfield, those barnstorming runs, ball glued to his foot, a bull in ballet slippers.
The two goals he scored in the semi and final to win us our first trophy in 2011.
Damn right he gets a decent send off, and a fucking MASSIVE cake

The season we last won the Prem title, he was a fucking beast, 20goals from midfield, those barnstorming runs, ball glued to his foot, a bull in ballet slippers.
The two goals he scored in the semi and final to win us our first trophy in 2011.
Damn right he gets a decent send off, and a fucking MASSIVE cake
"Massive"?

Off Course.
He should get it before Sergio as well.
If Sergio leaves it will be his own doing.
YaYa,Like Zaba was not offered an extension
Plus he is our greatest big game player in our history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.