TV Series

Cheers, grabbing s01e01 now boss. I am addicted to Gomorra, i have spent 3 hours researching the actors, gone over google maps etc. Basically i am thinking of packing it all in, moving to Napoli, getting a shit haircut and a moped xD Nah, just desperately interesting to see it all.

Thanks for the advice on Sopranos and what to expect, still gutted xD

Wouldn't you need hair to have a "shit haircut" (: - you'd stand out somewhat being a day walker as well....

As the original founder of 'gomorra', you're welcome, @Danamy merely jumps on coat tails...

I edited this for my ringtone, had a lecture theatre looking down on me when it went off recently, they now know what time it is (:

Wouldn't you need hair to have a "shit haircut" (: - you'd stand out somewhat being a day walker as well....

As the original founder of 'gomorra', you're welcome, @Danamy merely jumps on coat tails...

I edited this for my ringtone, had a lecture theatre looking down on me when it went off recently, they now know what time it is (:

Ahh yeah i remember a long time ago now you noting the show to Danamy. I must admit sir i was in full on GoT wank mode and had no time for other shows.

It is a good point that, i'd have to have a reverse mohawk, wait i already have that, ffs. Ok i'll have to copy Ciro, that includes his on point dress style. The first jacket you see him in, i want that bugger badly, it looks slick as fuck, likely as expensive to.

Gonna grab that now for my ringtone mate, nice one! Yeah this music tells you what time it is alright hehe.

Mindhunter was my favourite new show last year.
Also enjoyed Legion, American Gods & Ozark but I thought Tin Star was disappointing although I like Tim Roth.

Got gifted the bluray of Gomorrah S1 so that'll be up next-really enjoyed the movie version years ago.

I never boasted to be the founder of Gomorra, far from it, I was merely passing on the fruits of your labour to @TCIB due to him requiring a fix of some gritty drama so I thought I'd oblige.

You can be Pietro Savastano, I'm happy and content being Ciro :-)

I never boasted to be the founder of Gomorra, far from it, I was merely passing on the fruits of your labour to @TCIB due to him requiring a fix of some gritty drama so I thought I'd oblige.

You can be Pietro Savastano, I'm happy and content being Ciro :-)

Fuck sake, that makes me one of the tossers riding around on a moped all night.

Started watching The Killing (2011). Crime drama Based on the Dutch series Forbrydelsen. I had never heard of either before but i'm gripped by it. The pace is very slow but feels very, The Wire, like in it's telling (a whole season on one crime).
Worth a watch so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.