The FA Cup (4th Rd ) - Cardiff (A)

Must be quite a few tickets left.
Just got one tonight.2 sections left.
Down to high points for season ticket not in cup scheme.

Cardiff City have announced that we have taken 4700, so hopefully a few left tomorrow afternoon then.

So City announce we have 3762 tickets ....... Cardiff announce they have given us 4700 tickets........ Mmmmmmm!!!!
Supporters clubs will still get the blame. :-))

Will do well to sell the allocation out on a sunday and in such a small timeframe. Lot of tickets to shift.

So City announce we have 3762 tickets ....... Cardiff announce they have given us 4700 tickets........ Mmmmmmm!!!!
Supporters clubs will still get the blame. :-))
they did that for palace and sold the tickets to foreign blues.

Me and my dad live in devon so can never get to many games, so we don't qualify for the earlier away tickets, how likely is it that there'll be some left by 9am and/or 12pm tomorrow?

Me and my dad live in devon so can never get to many games, so we don't qualify for the earlier away tickets, how likely is it that there'll be some left by 9am and/or 12pm tomorrow?
I think you will easily get them

Got mine this morning via the website

Anyone traveling down the A 483 through mid Wales and you are stopping for a pint we have a pub in Builth Wells. All blues welcome. Cozy tradition pub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.